Introduction by Razor!

Hello Folks!

Few days ago, I decided register here and I think, good will from my side placed here introduction about me and say Hi! to all people from here. Would be fair-play if you seen me on server.

My real name is Mark and my age 35 years old. So as you see me and if you played with me on server, I'm veteran of gaming. My first contact with Swat 4 game was after summer, somewhere in 05 year, in the same year after Swat 4 release by Vivendi Universal Games and later, I get TSS for collection. With many pause and brake in past years, I'm still around the Swat 4 game to this day and with hope I'm waiting for Swat 5. I played as free-lancer as also with past experience of clan memberships in Sog-team (Special Operations Group) when this community was active and had beautiful time. Now still I'm around for game-play with mature players in ITS clan as also I'm opened for game-play around with another people. I think, you will may expect my visit here on forum as also on server, when I will had free time for fun or for people from this place as also for cooperative tactical game-play. If you will seen me, pay attention and have respect and if you want be my friend, feel free to ask.

Greetings and Peace!

Razor|6
R6 | Steam
Hello Razor , it's so good that you decided to share some extra info in here so we can know more about you ;) . I would like to play with you someday in any game you play .
I will see you in our server buddy to have some great rounds together :D .
Greetings Razor, welcome to our community. We've played together before and it's always alot of fun.
It's good to see another ITS member (Trainee) getting touch with us here. Looking forward to playing with you, if we haven't played already.

Code high, commit sober.
Hi Razor, good to see you registered on the website.Of course we already know each other! But officially welcome :)
welcome to our community my brother :D :clap:
ITS Instinct Tactical Squad|Get in and Get some
squad based tactical teamwork |One is good Two is Better | ITS|Dalibor
Hi there Razor!
I believe we've played a few rounds together and you are a great tactical player :)
Thank you for the extra information about yourself :)
Looking forward to playing with you ;)
Thanks guys for your welcome me here!

I'm glad some people will know about me a bit better =) Cya around in SWAT folks!

Regards, ITS|Razor
R6 | Steam