New download system

[rimg=45]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/57/01_mega_logo.svg/2000px-01_mega_logo.svg.png[/rimg]

Our old system that we have been using for downloading stuff from our webpage gone broken for an unknown reason. That being said, we had to find a new way how share content with our community. Posting links randomly on our forum was not the best solution, therefore I though it might be just cool to have everything on one place again.

I came across the mega website lately and hoped this would fulfill our expectations. We will now upload all files to our Mega Cloud, from where you can download anything you like. So far, only Map Pack and Admin Client Mod is uploaded. Expect more content in nearby future. Approved members will receive login details soon, so they take care of the cloud.

You can access our cloud using the old good Download button in Content menu.

Code high, commit sober.
Good job :icon-wink:
That's nice, I was having problems with downloading content with previous system and now it's all good!