Change of ranks

After quite some time without any major rank changes, it's time for some now. Let's start with the good news first...

Promoted
Major Hunter is promoted to the rank of Colonel. There are so many ways in which Hunter helps and improves ETS that I believe all of you will agree that this promotion is well deserved.
Lieutenant Captain is promoted to the rank of... uhh... well... Captain :D . Whether you need someone to set up an event for either SWAT 4 or ArmA II or you just need someone to lead one (or many) round(s) in SWAT, Captain is always there to help out. I believe it's well deserved that his rank finally matches his name now.
Corporals Xyzzy93, Its0 and Marks are promoted to the rank of Sergeant. All three have proven to be active, friendly and tactically skilled enough to take on admin duties on our server. Please change your ingame names to |ETS|Sgt_<name> and contact me or any other member with admin rights to receive the admin password and any help you need with the required tools.

Demoted
Colonel Sokol is demoted to the rank of Major. This is more of a role change with Hunter since Hunter was already doing a lot more in managing the clan.
Captain Muppet is demoted to the rank of Lieutenant. Muppet is a long term member who always has periods of high and low activity. Since he's been very inactive lately, and we have another Captain in our mids as well now, I think it will be fair to have Muppet on this rank level for now. I'm sure we'll see him soon again and who knows, he might be back at his old rank soon again.
Sergeants Saint, David, Thugs and Viking are all demoted to the rank of Corporal. Main reason for this is their lack of activity within our community. Future promotion will become available again should there actvity increase again.

Departed
We also have to say goodbye to corporals Xylinado, Imprzz, StreetCRIME, Enigma, MouseIT and Wilson since they are no longer active within our community. I wish you all the best and hope to see you guys back one day here at ETS, either as a player/clan friend or a member again.

Should anyone like to know more about the reasons behind one or more of these rank changes, then feel free to contact me on TS, Xfire or PM about it. Also, everyone make sure what rights come with your new rank. Some corporals might know the admin password, but they are not allowed to use it anymore.
Congratulations to you guys! Keep up the good work ;).
Thanks Struis, and congratulations to everyone else as well. Hunter will be a great clan manager.

I can now change my name to.............|ETS|cpt-Captain!!! LOL
It's a great honor, thank you very much :). Congratulations to you guys too, well deserved indeed :D
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
captain wrote:
I can now change my name to.............|ETS|cpt-Captain!!! LOL

Remember captain, we've been making jokes about this and now it has come true! :o

Now, seriously, congratulations from my side as well, you guys deserve it!
I have also a few words to share.

Becoming Colonel was never in my mind and I simply wasn't expecting that until yesterday's evening. It was a big surprise for me and also for Struis, when Sokol himself suggested to switch his role with me. Sokol has just proven once again to be person full of loyalty and honor. I thank him very much and I will look up to him with sincere respect, just like I have always been.

I would also like to congratulate to Captain. I think the presence of you suited in the same-named rank will be only plus for Elite Tactical Squad. My big congratulation comes to Marks, Xyzzy93 and Its0 too. I'm sure you will guys do great.
Special goodbye from me belongs to StreetCRIME, who used to be my brother here in ETS. Hope to see you around one day. It's been over a year I have seen you.

To these who were expecting their name to be mentioned in Struis's post, but wasn't in the end, I'd like to tell that 'Everything has it's own time'. You are still the main part of this clan and it just wouldn't be the same ETS without you. All of us here are thankful to be on the same ship with you!

Code high, commit sober.
Hunter wrote:
Becoming Colonel was never in my mind and I simply wasn't expecting that until yesterday's evening. It was a big surprise for me and also for Struis, when Sokol himself suggested to switch his role with me. Sokol has just proven once again to be person full of loyalty and honor. I thank him very much and I will look up to him with sincere respect, just like I have always been.

I thought it was obvious that you had been doing most of the work with clan related stuff so it wouldn't be fair for me to be where I was and you where you were. :P

Gratz to everyone who got promoted! :D
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Congratz to you guys! ;)
Thank you guys this is really an honor :)
To all other guys who got promoted - well deserved ;)
It is sad to see people that get departed but this is a necessary step ... still hope not to see this in the near future because this is a really great community
O Captain! My Captain! Congratulations mate :) & congratulations to everyone else who earned a promotion. It's sad to see Muppet in particular being demoted. I know it's considered a necessary step when activity plummets, nevertheless he's a large part of why i joined ETS & he's very respected among those that play SWAT 4. Hopefully the SWAT bug bites him again & he regains his rightful rank :)
Congratulations to all of my buddies who got promoted . Also , i'm really sorry for those who were such a good guys and active members and now due to their inactivity some of them demoted or kicked from the clan . I hope we will see them once again in here .
Oh man I was worried I was going to be demoted but I see Muppet took the bullet for me. Sorry about the inactivity. my work slows down in a month or two and I'll be back! Congratulations to all the promoted and I hope to see you all again soon.