Full statistics now available!

Hey everyone reading this!

I was working hard during this month and I have come up with something you might like. As I have promised, (almost) full statistics of all players, weapons and the server are now available for public view. Having announced this, I'm introducing you a new page, at which you and all ETS members will be able to search through the statistics ever published - and aslo - there is full player ranking list of the month.

You can now visit http://www.ets-clan.co.uk/stats/to browse all server statistics!

Above mentioned page was created by me and it is still beta-version. I'm not any experienced site builder, so I wish you guys reported me all issues if you find some. I should still mention a thanks to LessLuck, who helped me to fit the header on page.

There is a reason why I put 'almost' in brackets. Public users are being given slightly edited version of statistics file, because the full version (available to admins only) contains some information I considered to be not eligible to be published (IP Addresses and all connection information after all). I hope you understand this step. It's for your protection, we don't want anyone to track you down. Old statistics files are still available for members in the old thread, but they are not going to be updated anymore, as well as they are not going to be available at this new site.
Everything is being updated monthly, as usual.

Members, please check this thread for access details and the admin-version differences.

Enjoy
Hunter

Code high, commit sober.
Nice job Hunter it looks great.

LOL I'm #55, I've got some work to do. :D
I should be #6, but in statistics it broke my score for 3 of my known names.
One for BPA, one for tagless and one for RC.
Well 15, and I've been back for less than 2 weeks!Pretty good :D
Nice job Hunter
I really am impressed with their results for July...i am 10
ITS Instinct Tactical Squad|Get in and Get some
squad based tactical teamwork |One is good Two is Better | ITS|Dalibor