New TeamSpeak rule

One of the things we discussed during our last clanmeeting was the usage of our TeamSpeak server, which led to a new rule:

- Using our teamspeak server requires approval now. This to prevent spammers and other people who don't have any connection to us or the SWAT 4 community at all to use our server. Once approved the user becomes a registered user which gives pretty much the same rights as the old 'guest' server group.

Should anyone discover some problems according to this rule or the way it's implemented, then feel free to let me know.
Good news. Now let's see what result we will be given from this new system.

Code high, commit sober.
i would like to ask aprovment to my friend xxxtriplexxx,once in a while we play diffrend game and we are using teamspeak gamezones.
Life's only guarantee is death
I think it's not problem Vendetta, we just need him to connect server once to grand him rights. ;)

Code high, commit sober.
the guy bearly knows english and too lazy to sign up to a forum just to play with me,can you make exceptions for me? :doh:
Life's only guarantee is death
I wanted to say he must connect TS3 server and then we can give him permissions. If you will be playing with him, you can just catch any admin online (TS3, Xfire, Website, swat 4) and the permission will be given.

Code high, commit sober.
Good job Struis. ;)
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."