Rank changes

Another rank changes have been proposed in the leadership recently, as a result of that, I am here with the post to put the changes into force. Traditionally, I will start with the worst and end with the best.

Demotions
Reyb - he has been inactive a lot recently and it does not seem to be any of effect to keep Reyb at his well deserved rank. We are confident he will get that back as soon as he comes back to the game, but for now, he is becoming a Sergeant.

Promotions
Bobby - as he has shown the right attitude nowadays and he seems to be very active, we have decided to promote him to the rank of Sergeant. Together with that, he is being given administrator rights.
Today's last promotion brings in here the rainy weather from England. Mr. Accuser has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. Accuser has proven to be a loyal member with great attitude, which will now make his accent appear in WebAdmin too.

That's it for now. Expect the changes to take effect soon.

Code high, commit sober.
Congratulations guys :)
Congrats guys. Well deserved promotions both of you ;) :clap:
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
Congratulations guys! totally deserved promotion indeed ;)
Congratulations both of you, totally well deserved ;)
Many Thanks guys

Hope to see you in server at somepoint
I totally agree with promotions :)

Congratulations guys!!!
Known as Silenthunter... From some time also Loudhunter :D
And I suck at leading... So I prefer to fight, not lead! :D
Congrats lads! Nice to see you both climbing the ladder. :)
I've never met Reyb but I hope that he returns sometime soon.
All the best lads
Another bullet dodged by the Canadian!