PSA: SWAT4 Toolkit unavailable for download

It appears the downloads section on our website is a bit broken at the moment. This is one of the reasons why some files are not working properly after being uploaded there. We are working on it and should be fixed soon.
In the meantime you can download the two currently unavailable tools from following links:

Sw4t colorizer
- Download colorizer here

SWAT 4 Toolkit (SWAT4 Toolkit v2.3)
- Download toolkit here

SWAT 4 Tools (combined)
- Download both tools at once here
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Hey! I'm glad to see my tools are still being used! Here is a link to the updated Toolkit and two other tools made by me (Launcher and Map Installer):

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 7162157458

If anyone could put it on a permanent host, please do!

These are the final. I probably will not be developing them any more.
Hey, thanks sumar.
The toolkit v3.1 looks nice. I like that everything is portable, you dont have to install anything.

Maybe Hunter can add this in the Download section (on MEGA hoster).
"Um...Just one more thing..."
Could someone update the Toolkit from v2.3 to v3.1 on your Mega download site? Current version is here (with two other tools):

http://induktio.net/download/SWAT4_Tools.7z

Thanks.

When some more time is available I'll add v3.2 with widescreen fix for non-standard resolutions. While in 1920x1080 everything works, in other resolutions you can't see labels and text on buttons nor what you type in the chat. I'm working on having that fixed, but size of every label needs to be changed, so it will take some time.