Crash in single player mode

Every time I try to lunch the mission in single player mode I got a Fatal Error message:

No Label

Crash Time: 01/12/17 02:10:51

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2596 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 820M (6909)

UserName: fheic
ComputerName: EICOPC
Application location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sierra\SWAT 4\Content\System\

SWAT Build Number: 34688

Access Violation caused General protection fault!

History: TrackCycles <- UALAudioSubsystem::RegisterSound [Sound: ui_SubMenuBeganOpening1] <- 2 <- FSoundData::Load <- RegisteringRegularSound <- NewSoundToBeRegistered <- CheckSoundHandle <- UALAudioSubsystem::RegisterSound [Sound: ui_SubMenuBeganOpening1] <- UALAudioSubsystem::SetViewport <- Cleanup <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop->GenerateExtraCrashInfo [(GLevel: 'myLevel' PendingLevel: '(NULL)' NetMode: 'NM_Standalone'] <- MainLoop

Of course, I've already played single player mode without problems in this PC, but it was before I instal 1.1 patch and Markmod.

I've already deleted swat4.ini file as told in many other forums but nothing changed.

Anyone of you know how to fix this?
ITS|Eico|Spc
I'm no expert but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game without the Markmod? I previously got the same problem and deleted the mod then started using the Server Browser instead and it was fine. Hope that helps ;)
yes.. as Its0 said.. delete ur game and mod..
then install it : 1 )swat4 2 )patch 3)Swat4 Tss

and then if u want to play online use direct ip or server browser

(also have some problems like u with Markmod in singleplayer)
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Yeah, MarkMods confirmed this bug, you can read it here : http://www.markmods.com/The_Mods/viewmo ... &modID=55/

MarkMods wrote:
Known bugs:

Single Player mode is broken, game crashes.

ACM Mod a certain button is overlapped
Quit Button in Main menu dissapears when you return to MainMenu.
You cannot uninstall the patch, unless you make a copy of your System Directory and manually restore it
I always turn "allow PS2 shaders" to OFF on startup (won't save) and it prevents graphism-related crashes.
Let us know how it goes.