How to change my username ?

I want to change my username because the name is not good

And I can't change the username in user control panel

Is there any way to change my username ? Thanks !
ImageImage
Once you register you cannot change your forum name. However, I can do that for you.

What would you like it changed to?
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Sokol wrote:
Once you register you cannot change your forum name. However, I can do that for you.

What would you like it changed to?
I would like to change my username to "Marksman" .

Thanks for your help ! :D
ImageImage
As long as we are in a change my nickname party,I would like to change the 'c' in chlarmi to a capital letter please,it should look like ''Chlarmi'',it's a bit weird but I will appreciate it if you do it for me :P
Chlarmi wrote:
As long as we are in a change my nickname party,I would like to change the 'c' in chlarmi to a capital letter please,it should look like ''Chlarmi'',it's a bit weird but I will appreciate it if you do it for me :P
Done
Thank you Struis
My dear admins I'm sorry for spamming you with this but would you kindly set Hellpatrol as my name? I've decided to give GSG9 up.
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
Shouldn't we change Accuser's name too while we are at it? 8-)

Code high, commit sober.
ummmm,

No that is not a wise choice Hunter
Well.. it might be the right time to do so now. I'm sure once the BREXIT has been complete we'll have to go through a lot more rules to do so :D
pls change my name into 'Because racecar.'
PC: Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition VN7-791G
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M 2GB VRAM, Intel i7 4720HQ, 12GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 128 GB SSD

Accessories: Logitech G430 Headset, Logitech K290 Keyboard, Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Mouse

Ahhh, Logitech goodness!
Why?
Because racecar.
PC: Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition VN7-791G
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M 2GB VRAM, Intel i7 4720HQ, 12GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 128 GB SSD

Accessories: Logitech G430 Headset, Logitech K290 Keyboard, Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Mouse

Ahhh, Logitech goodness!
Fentomized wrote:
Why?
Because racecar.

Om reden dat je het over een anagram hebt. 8-)

For those who don't speak Dutch: "Because you're talking about a palindrome"
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter