Police radio sounds))

So if you wanna have a police type of radio in your Ts 3 when you press the button to speak.
Just dowonload this files Files:
http://www.myfileuploader.com/files/146/mic_click_off.wav
http://www.myfileuploader.com/files/146/mic_click_on.wav
Then go to your Ts 3 folder,after that go to sound and click on default and replace the original sound with this ones))
Your disc \Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\sound\default
Also you need to go to your Ts 3 setting--->options--->playback---> down there activate(Own client plays mic clicks,Other clients play mick clicks and click ok) and done.
Here is a tutorial,if you need one-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yaas8ha8CaU ^_^
Hope you will enjoy it mates :D
So, I've tried them and they are working great. Badly, it's getting annoying very fast. :roll:

Hunter

Code high, commit sober.
HAHA, this is awesome, better than the old mod I used. It really does sound like a radio.
Makes it sound much better when playing with a Pro team and I can hear these sounds when reporting etc.. makes it more realistic. Brilliant mate cheers.
Awesome,btw andy i found the thing that you talked about(radio) and it's not updates.So we cam't use it,what a bummer >:(
Yea I was looking for something that can be auto updated to all Clients when they connect to our TS server.

Example: I have Police sounds. New Client connects. He auto downloads same sound files to his PC or TS3 Folder.
I heard there is a such a way to do this but it means messing with TS3 providers settings or asking them to do so since we cant access those files as
paying customers. Also it costs a little more also. But just means when people connect to play swat they get a little boost of realistic gaming.
Switch servers and sound resumes as normal, so I assume this would need to create a custom sound folder within TS3.

I'm not sure how it works but I found one post a while ago about how to do it, I cant find it now I googled TS3 custom sounds and it was on like page 19 of
all showing results. But nothing now. This would be awesome.
Hmmm they dont work to me...can someone help me with that please?

No Retreat No Surrender
Yes,just write me in x-fire))
I just installed it, turned on, used for 1 min, and got annoyed already :D That's not for me.
Image Image
Ehm guys i want to re-download these two files but i can't . can someone re-upload the 2 files ?
If you want a real radio experience, get Arma2 with the ACRE mod ;)
Raptor wrote:
If you want a real radio experience, get Arma2 with the ACRE mod ;)

Welll if i could,i would do it already.
So thugs would you like to send me your files if you have them of course so i can re-download them please ?

Raptor wrote:
If you want a real radio experience, get Arma2 with the ACRE mod

I have playied ARMA 2 but for the mod ... never heard of it ;)
Detective wrote:
So thugs would you like to send me your files if you have them of course so i can re-download them please ?

Yes,of course mate.Just be online in x-fire :)