Hey

Hey

Hello ETS
So here I am breach0r from Belgium.
I've been playing a lot of SWAT4 between 2005 and 2009-2010 and just got back to it for the last couple of weeks.
Also I finished SWAT3 many times in 2000 and played many other shooters some on high skill level overtime.
I miss VIP & Rapid Dep but I like COOP also and there is no more TSS VIP server only a SWAT4 vanilla one where I also go sometimes. Thanks to the server swat4stats.com we can see where are the live games cos GameSpy is dead.
:clap: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hey there breachor , welcome to ETS mate .

breach0r wrote:
I miss VIP & Rapid Dep but I like COOP also and there is no more TSS VIP server only a SWAT4 vanilla one where I also go sometimes.

If you wish to play some games in VIP , you could join us . The more the better they say :D

breach0r wrote:
Also I finished SWAT3 many times in 2000 and played many other shooters some on high skill level overtime.

SWAT 3 is still one of the best games i've been played so far . Hit me if you have some time to play some rounds together in a LAN connection.
Oh I'd love that. I got SWAT3 upgraded to 1.6 and then to 2.0 (goty). I guess we can play using direct IP? I haven't tried yet. We'll be in touch :mrgreen:
Hey mate,
we have already met and it was always good game with you! :)

Enjoy playing in our servers.

Code high, commit sober.
Hello and welcome mate!Good to see new people signing up in our website, keep them coming! :D Hope to meet you ingame soon!