|ETS|RC_Kristian

Hi everyone! Thought i should write some few words about me.. Since im new to the clan, and from norway and stuff, woo :dance: hehe.

WEll, Kristian is my name. 21 years old, living in a small town with 30,000 people, called Horten. Its a OK town, small, everyone knows almost everyone.. I live with my lovely girlfriend, and our two crazy cats. I drive taxi, so my office is the dashboard of a 2013 Volvo V70, its pretty ok :P On my spare time i am besides playing SWAT, in Norwegian People's Aid here in Horten, where i am the leader of the Medic section. I also teach in first aid a bit in eastern norway. Wich brings me to that i besides THAT, studying to become a paramedic. :)

Back in the days i also was playing in youth band, where i played drums. Still playing drums with friends from time to another, but not in youth band. Starting to become old.. :P About my SWAT experience, i played for almost 2 years, before i took a break for almost a year ago, and now i'm back. Its great playing with u guys, cant wait until next time! :)

If u have any questions, please ask! :)

Please, add me on xfire: kmikkelborg
It's good to know a little bit more about you. I'm myself interested in First-Aid as well. I've been doing a couple of first aid courses, in which I've been successful so far. I still wonder I could help somebody in serious situation. Calling 112 is still the best way for me. :D

Code high, commit sober.