Thugs, just simply ThugS :)

Update of 22/05/17
---------------------------
Hello and welcome.

My alias is ThugS, its roots come from the time when WOW was just becoming a thing. (Darn, I fell like a proper old fart now XD)

I had been a member of this fine community since 2012 if my memory is still with me. That's like 5 years now, blimey!
I was here nearly since the start of it all and oh boy, I have many stories to share with you if you're willing to listen.

At the time of writing this, my age is 23 and I'm studying at the moment to get my NVQ 2 and later down the line my NVQ 3 as an electrician.
I live in the UK thou I was born back in Latvia. I can freely speak 3 languages (English, Latvian and Russian), ain't stopping there.
My real life name is Nikolai but it has many alternations, such as Niko, Nick or Nicholas. Pick the one you're most comfortable with :P

I do work in a Hotel (Pretty posh place) as a food & beverage team member. It is just a filler before I get my paperwork, see above.

God knows for how long I've been addicted to tactical gaming (Arma, Arma II, Swat 1-4, Rainbow six series excluding few of the latest ones, Insurgency and many others that I can't recall off the top of my head)

In my spear time I do learn French and Spanish; listen to some nice tunes and relax like that; mediate; read books and write them as well; of course, do some crazy shenanigans with my squad :)

There is more that meets the eye but I will keep it up to your curiosity for deciphering.

Don't have a favourite genre of music. My playlist is very vivid like that.

Few tv series that I can recommend: Bosch, Mr Robot, The 100, The Bureau (A french one), Coppe and Sherlock.

P.S My steam page if you're keen on becoming a friend ] https://steamcommunity.com/id/thugs555/

Cheerio.
nice to know you sgt,got my respact back for walking dead ;)
you been russian makes a lot of stuff logic
also the fact i hate you,no offens :)
Life's only guarantee is death
Funny reading your application ThugS. You must cook me one day something... I think you could make a great company with Sokol's mother. She cooks really good indeed! Especially pizzas. :D

ThugS wrote:
except rap

Wtf? :D

Code high, commit sober.
I'm confused.
Hunter wrote:
Funny reading your application ThugS. You must cook me one day something... I think you could make a great company with Sokol's mother. She cooks really good indeed! Especially pizzas

Maybe,just maybe...

ToxicDoom wrote:
I'm confused.

You should be :D
I'm still confused.
Nice to meet you Thugs. Hope we play lots of good rounds. :D

Hunter wrote:
I think you could make a great company with Sokol's mother. She cooks really good indeed! Especially pizzas.

How dare you mention my mother in this topic. Don't you have any shame whatsoever?

But yeah, she does make one hell of a pizzas. :D
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."