Hello!

Hi all!
I live in Germany, i never join German servers since they just speak German and i don't.
I play Swat3 (back in time), Swat 4, ARK, Rust, Arma 3 (from time to time), Starbound and a few other games.
See you around!
hi and welcome, hope to see u in game soon.
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ello there! Haven't met you in-game before. Looking forward to it. :handgestures-thumbup:
Hello! Would love to see you in-game.
PC: Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition VN7-791G
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M 2GB VRAM, Intel i7 4720HQ, 12GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 128 GB SSD

Accessories: Logitech G430 Headset, Logitech K290 Keyboard, Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Mouse

Ahhh, Logitech goodness!
Hello Terminator
Hope to see you in game :D
Friendly user :dance: :dance: :dance: not an otaku or weaboo (lol)
Hi Terminator! Hope to see ya in-game.
I hope you will be as effective as Terminator :D
Regards!
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
Terminator wrote:Hi all!
I live in Germany, i never join German servers since they just speak German and i don't.
I play Swat3 (back in time), Swat 4, ARK, Rust, Arma 3 (from time to time), Starbound and a few other games.
See you around!
Could it be such a coincidence that this is the same Terminator from Gmod I played with a few times on your server with Hellcat? XD if so, the world is a small place! But either way hope we get to play some games together :)

Sent from my HT17 using Tapatalk

- Mavrick