Any suggestions ?

Hello guys , most of you should know it . One year ago i decided to make an account and open my channel in youtube . I decided to upload lyrics versions of songs but that didn't suit me . This year i am looking forward of opening my channel and upload videos in gaming section . So i would like to tell me what do you think about it and give me some suggestions about the games which people play nowdays and having fun . If you have a channel in which you have games contact me here or in xfire or via PM to give me your channel's link to see how do you work so i could follow your examples . Secondly , i have a recording programe ( Bandicam ) which allows me to record my gaming rounds . I don't know how it works so i decided to google it but i was bored to search because it has 100000000 topics about it ( :D ) . Could you please suggest me a good and easy for use programe for the recording ? Finally , i made a plan on how to start about it and gain some views :

1) Replaying all missions ( one by one ) in Single player campaign in SWAT 4 TSS / SWAT 4 Original / SWAT 3 ( Single player missions ) .
2) After that my second plan would be to record some BS and COOP in the server's in SWAT 4 TSS .
3) Record some videos about playing Custom Maps in our server ( I need the persmission of the higher ranks to do that here in ETS )
4) Playing other games like EM4 , 911 First Responders ( with mods ) , Arma series , steam games .

Tell me what you think about these things and post your opinions here . I made a deep thought about these but i can't think the nons and cons about it .

Detective
Hi Detective, as a huge Youtube user I've used YouTube for many years I have multiple channels for each thing I'm interested in. I just want to warn you about the new changes that came in 2014 with YouTube and the YT partnership with the music industry and also the game industry. From 2014 new legal changes were made that disallows anyone to upload videos that contain music that is copyrighted (That is almost every song in the World!). You are not allowed to upload any videos with clips of games, such as "Let's Play" videos or walkthough videos or even just a trailer montage of a game you like.

If you post a video with any copyright content the company who owns the property (song,video game etc) will send YouTube a RED FLAG and then YT will Flag your video and alert you of this action. Once you have been told your video will be removed forever. You can appeal against this action but you will need to send YT a legal notice of appeal, then YT will send this appeal to the company then you must wait 6 weeks for a reply, and if this comes back red again your YouTube
Channel will be closed and banned Forever!. This will also happen if you have been given 3 Red Flags by YT. So this is why millions of gamers who post on YT
since 2014 have vanish away, channels closed never to return. The only people who remain in YouTube who still have game videos etc up are people who have a partnership with YouTube, (the people who get paid by YT for every 100,000 views per video).

This is INSANE!!.. this means regular people like me and you or anyone else Cannot! make videos for a public world wide website any longer. YouTube is now only for the professional gamers who have permission to review games etc.. you can't just upload a video of BF4 or Arma 3 now without getting a red flag. This is another way of making sure only YouTube makes money and YouTubes friends make money and music and games get pretty much Free Advertising.
A lot of people who used YT to make a living from uploading popular game/music videos now have no jobs. I advise you to read YT new Terms & Conditions.
I know for sure that:
- people got copyright strikes for uploading protected material for years, not just since this year
- it's not that hard to get a YT partnership (the AST channel has it for example; in fact they just made it easier to get this partnership during 2013)
- the YT partnership program does not allow you to monetize game-videos without a permission from the copy right holder (in most cases the publisher or developer)

Imho:
- you can still upload gaming videos as long a you don't monetize them; most EULAs don't restrict that and even if, it should still fall under "fair use" (and reviews should be even protected by the right of free speech, although YT favors in doubt the huge company with 100 lawyers over the private channel owner)
ANDY wrote:
You are not allowed to upload any videos with clips of games, such as "Let's Play" videos or walkthough videos or even just a trailer montage of a game you like.

LOL ? Why do i see youtube users who uploaded a video with walkthroughs and ''Let's play'' ? These users didn't recieve no warnings from youtube about that . Maybe you misunderstood something or read wrong . I say that because i uploaded my first walkthrough video and nothing happened .

ANDY wrote:
This is INSANE!!.. this means regular people like me and you or anyone else Cannot! make videos for a public world wide website any longer. YouTube is now only for the professional gamers who have permission to review games etc.. you can't just upload a video of BF4 or Arma 3 now without getting a red flag. This is another way of making sure only YouTube makes money and YouTubes friends make money and music and games get pretty much Free Advertising.
A lot of people who used YT to make a living from uploading popular game/music videos now have no jobs. I advise you to read YT new Terms & Conditions.

I have A LOT of friends who are regular uploaders and no warnings were given by noone .

P.S. Andy , i don't know but each country's youtube has it's own ...... rules .
Raptor and Andy are right. YouTube has this kind of terms, but YouTube itself won't step in unless author of the copyright you might be steeling gives a note to YouTube. At least.. I haven't experienced myself having my video blocked/deleted, even though I used copyrighted music and such. I wouldn't be afraid of it detective. You can only have your account closed.. lol.

Code high, commit sober.
Your right, you can make videos of things that are copyrighted only if you don't monetize your videos, but again that just means more than half of YouTube users who use YT as a source of income to pay for college, or some extra cash to survive can't do that any longer and I think that's pretty sad. Cut out the small guy and only allow big guys who have protected channels to make money is lame..

To the guys who say they upload videos with copyright material and click monetize also but don't get red flags, that's because you don't get enough views per video.
They only really care about the stuff that gets more than 100,000 views or more.Stuff with only 200 views wont have much of an effect on YouTube.