Becoming friends on Steam

Alot of members are logging on to Steam lately, many in anticipation of tommorrow's release of Takedown: Red Sabre. Some, like myself and Struis, have had Steam for a long time anyway. Others have only just now downloaded steam to get Takedown.

Since we are going to be playing this game together, and hopefully other Steam games as well, we need to make sure we have everyone's Steam contact info. Some of us have already added each other, but I thought it would be good to make a new topic where everyone can post their Steam names. This is also open to our many Clan friends and of course our recruits too.

If you have a Steam account, please make a quick post below showing......

1. Your account name (the one that people will use to search for you on Steam)

2. Your display name (the one players actually see when they find you on Steam or in-game)

I'll go ahead and start.....

My account name: captain_j576

My display name: Str8taim
I can't add anyone until i purchase a game so it could be unlocked for me . Whoever wants too add me in his list , my name is : GIORGOS_(GR) .
I'm on now. Madeofdangerous.
Hey, you could always propose the creation of a public Steam group for ETS, if there isn't one already. It would keep things neat and tidy.

Anyway, my user id is milleniummaster18
You'll see me as SAS_Trp_MM18
(might as well get on the bandwagon, eh? :D)
SAS_MM18
Lance Corporal
[SAS] 22nd Elite Virtual Regiment
My account name Gotmixx
My display name JoLTy^
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
Account name: lameru
Display name: Justicar
Account name: sokolcro
Display name: |CRO|Sokol

I will most likely change my display name into something else (if changing display name is possible ofc). I don't have TakeDown yet but will get it next month I hope (will wait for all of your's comments and thoughts about the game first, don't want to rush it :) )
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Account name: _nissan_ (Don't hack me please ;( )
Display name: LessLuck

P.S. (to Sokol) Takedown sucks
Account name: hunter4207
Display name: Hunter

Sooo hard :D

Code high, commit sober.
Purchased a game and now i can add people . I already sent you an invite for placing me in our friend list . ;)
Hello :D
My account name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thugs555
My display name: ThugS

As you requested

^_^
My name is Cobra358 been a member of steam for like 7 years.. many people use this account from around the world as I've gave the account to other friends to play my games for a while time to time.. So if you see me online before having a conversation just ask if it is me online or someone else..
ID: DT19113 / http://steamcommunity.com/id/dt19113
Display nick : DT
ANDY wrote:
My name is Cobra358 been a member of steam for like 7 years.. many people use this account from around the world as I've gave the account to other friends to play my games for a while time to time.. So if you see me online before having a conversation just ask if it is me online or someone else..

I like when steam advices you not to share your password nor username to others . Your friends may tell to their friends and then you will see your account been hacked by people . Well , this is your account so keep this thing in mind and be careful .

.DT. wrote:
ID: DT19113
Display nick : DT

Added mate , you will see me as GIORGOS_GR ;)
My Steam account: its0
name: Hristian

i dont use Steam atm but who knows :)