Old member coming through!

Hello guys. I used to play with some of the older members here ALOT a couple of years ago. You wont recognize my new name but i used to nick TrIuMpH/Cobra7 for a time. I played some SWAT today and was wondering if ETS was still kickin'. and here you are! its so nice to see some of the ol' peeps still hang around here. Hell i didnt even know SWAT 4 was still alive! I dont know if any of you remember though, i was the quiet type. :dance:

See you all around and i hope whe might game some more on the server! Cheers!
/ArziE

EDIT: i was here back in 2011. damn :clap:
YES, im playing in a team... NO, that does not mean i can outaim GeT_RiGhT!..
Hello ArziE and welcome back to ETS!
I'm pretty sure I wasn't in the clan when you were a member in it,so I think we haven't met yet.
I'll see you in-game ;)
Chlarmi wrote:
Hello ArziE and welcome back to ETS!
I'm pretty sure I wasn't in the clan when you were a member in it,so I think we haven't met yet.
I'll see you in-game ;)

Did some research. i was here back in 2011. haha old times :)
I'm not sure if we met. I was here back then too. Welcome back to swat buddy, hope to see you ingame soon
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
Jolty^ wrote:
I'm not sure if we met. I was here back then too. Welcome back to swat buddy, hope to see you ingame soon

Yeah we've met ^^. we are both Swedish btw. idk if that rings any bells.

This is a post i found on the old site. http://ets-clan.ucoz.com/forum/19-415-1 . Maybe you remember that. man i was so cringe :lol:

EDIT: i used to go under the name of Cobra7 too
We've surely never met before, mister DJ :D I'd like to give you a warm welcome (back) though, see you in-game soon enough!
If you see the woman with the shotgun, kill him! ~ |ETS|TaskForce141
Fireline wrote:
We've surely never met before, mister DJ :D I'd like to give you a warm welcome (back) though, see you in-game soon enough!

Haha! thank you. see ya in-game!
Nice to meet one of old members back then, even if i wasn't there before 2015! Hello!
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
Hey ArziE,

I wasn't around in 2011 in ETS so your new to me anyways I hope to see you in game on ETS server, good to see another old face has come back

P.S Yes we are still kicking ass, Our server is still not on Marksmods it seems they still haven't registered it, so your likely choice is to copy the IP and Direct IP to join

Accuser
wow .. nice .. :clap: :clap:
welcome back :violin: :D ;)
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Hey Cobra,
I am pretty sure I remember you, at least me if no one else, right? :D It is good to see you around. Hopefully, you ain't leaving any time soon now.

Code high, commit sober.
silenthunter183 wrote:
Nice to meet one of old members back then, even if i wasn't there before 2015! Hello!

Haha. Hello! :D

[quote=''Accuser'']Hey ArziE,

I wasn't around in 2011 in ETS so your new to me anyways I hope to see you in game on ETS server, good to see another old face has come back

P.S Yes we are still kicking ass, Our server is still not on Marksmods it seems they still haven't registered it, so your likely choice is to copy the IP and Direct IP to join

Accuser
[/quote]

Hi! Thanks for the info. I'll try and join soon. im quite busy nowadays :(

[quote=''Hunter'']Hey Cobra,
I am pretty sure I remember you, at least me if no one else, right? :D It is good to see you around. Hopefully, you ain't leaving any time soon now.[/quote]

Well i sure remember you though. good times! While im not planning to go anywhere i might as well check in to the server anytime soon ^^

EDIT: I broke the ''Quote'' function :(
Welcome back!
Guess I can't really remember you from 2011's with this nick at least, but hope to see you soon man. (BupyC is my old nick)
snow wrote:
Welcome back!
Guess I can't really remember you from 2011's with this nick at least, but hope to see you soon man. (BupyC is my old nick)

No bells ringing. When did you join?
Awesome! That's a way long time ago. I used to be called IrishRDF back then. TrIuMpH does kind of ring a bell, and for some reason when I think TrIuMpH I see the Taronne Tenement map. Weird? lol. :lol:

Anyway, hope to catch you in-game once I get it set up on my new rig. And if I stop being addicted to Dark Souls 3. Haha! :doh: