* Static drug evidence that needs to be collected on some missions
* Traps which are attached to doors, things like bombs and alarms
* Equip your AI officers with heavy/no armor. An advanced information panel displays real world data about a gun, and important information such as ammo count and muzzle velocity.
* Focus on realism. Flashbangs and tasers can kill. Huge emphasis on legal kills. No more evading penalties by using the sniper! Failing to report downed civilians and suspects will penalize you.
* The Stetchkov and original missions in one campaign
* Various quality of life features and bugfixes
* Dynamic AI that behaves more realistically
The next version will be coming soon as well, it will include:
* Use your voice to issue commands to AI officers
* AI officers automatically report restrain targets to TOC
Some future things I am planning:
* Report all/Collect all command (quality of life)
* Extra missions campaign, it will be selectable in a menu when creating a campaign. High-quality community maps which are highly optimized to work with the AI.
* (Possibly) some new equipment and weapons
You can look at the mod here and watch the progress: