Mosquito unban request

Name: Mosquito
IP:176.36.132.41
Offences: Teamkill of rogue element in team.
Why we should remove your ban:
Already answered Xyzzy about that right some time after incident.

Explaining to all others:
...I was lead, a lot of new (not enough or no played with them before) 4 me guys that i needed to lead, they .. u know how new guys behave on new not played before leader.., all was nervous, I ordered to tactically wedge the door, team did that, alpha (1) team was stacking near other door, i was with team beta (2) near that wedged door 4 not get shot from alphas door, then that Anus guy or Anas how is he/her nick is, without my order, placed c2 on that wedged door where i was with team 2, and blew it.. not talking that this door was life matter wedged and i needed it to be wedged there, that guy put me and beta and alpha team in danger by blowing it when we were near it, not waiting 4 that...

At that time I was already on edge from other servers crawling with noobs, pepper ball toys users, fools, chaos players so on, in hope 4 tactic and pro game i came to ETS tactical PRO!!! server, i didn't came on some noob server, or training server so on, I ve came on PRO server, so i expected players there are pro or at least advanced or normal, not noobs or fools. I understood, that he was new, or so on, but again - it was PRO server, it is written in server name and in rules, 2ndly - i really wasnt in mood to teach some1 what to do and play in kindergarden, wasnt in mood to calladmin 4 help, spend a lot of time on case examination, rat on him so on..Actually i do not like to rat on some1 like other players like to do, i like to solve problems by myself. As i said i was on nerv edge.., and i told him not to blow door, but he did it anyway, i needed that damn door to be intact and wedged, and team was on fire line from that door because of that his rogue c2 so on, so after all of that I got totally pissed off and shot him.
That it.

Ok, lessons learned, not to do teamkills in future.
Plz unban.

Thanks in advance.

Good days.
Not to interfere in anything here, but new players will come around nonetheless. It's not that the server restricts from noobies playing on the server, we all started from the bottom. Most new players are even very willing to learn, but will mess up sometimes, that's the learning curve that comes along with it. Patience is a big factor in this case, team killing is never the answer. I've played with you before and you've always behaved appropriately, sometimes a lil' bit criticizing but nothing that would offend anyone. If new players cause unwanted trouble or refuse to follow your lead, just simply contact an admin. Players such as Xyzzy are really active when it comes to monitoring the server, so see it as solution #1 from now on! :D

~ Fireline
If you see the woman with the shotgun, kill him! ~ |ETS|TaskForce141
I've actually seen you in the game many times and even if there were some concerns (remember the "q" spam? It was really bothering all players in the server but I'm glad you've managed to fix those issues), you were following server rules without any problems.

Fireline has covered all important information concerning new players in the server. Recently, those guys are really catching up fast. But still there are also players who are unable to speak English and Anas (that's his nickname) was one of them. We have this amazing feature -> type /calladmin in chat if there's a player who's breaking server rules and help is on the way. That's it, delivering judgement by yourself may lead to situations like this one.

Also, even if it's called Tactical Gaming Pro, we are not responsible for the skill level of those players who are not ETS members but I assure you that many players here are veterans.

As for your ban, I think it was necessary for you to realize your wrongdoing. Whether you'll get your ban lifted of not is not up to me to decide though. Whatever happens now, be ready to face consequences of your actions.

Regards,
xyzzy
First of all, I don't mind unbanning anyone, usually, and it is your case as well. I also sense some regrets from your side and you have taken your time to properly explain what happened. However, no matter what server you play in, team-killing anyone always puts you below the level of others.

I have set an expiration date of your ban to 2017-1-24 11:13. Your ban will then be automatically removed.

I do not need to say more, guys above said what was needed. I am leaving this thread open until the expiration date (i.e. in case it does not get removed itself, write it here).

Code high, commit sober.
AGAIN? U kidding me..
For what? "admin call abuse"? how is that? In your damn SERVER it is written (in blue text) "if u need help type calladmin" - i was needed help with unbloking 4 me sup sniper, as u ve written previously that i can ask about that, so i was asking, i was doing as YOU have written on the server "in need of admin help type calladmin". I DID NOT DO anything wrong. I was needed help, i ve typed calladmin. It is YOUR fault that u did not write in what exact cases any 1 can/should type calladmin, it is said on server "in need of admin help", so i needed admin help, cause only who has admins rights can unblock some guns or tools.
So if u didnt expand and didnt specify in what excact cases 1 can only calladmin type, and u widen it like "in needd of help", it is your mistake, not mine. I was needed admin help, i typed calladmin as was written on the server. If you have some specifying cases in which only calladmin can be typed, then write it on THE SERVER, i dont know about others, but i am not prophet, u know, cant read minds.. I did exactly what was written to me (and to others) on the server -"need admin help - type calladmin", so u banned me unreasonable.
Mosquito wrote:
AGAIN? U kidding me..
For what? "admin call abuse"? how is that? In your damn SERVER it is written (in blue text) "if u need help type calladmin" - i was needed help with unbloking 4 me sup sniper, as u ve written previously that i can ask about that, so i was asking, i was doing as YOU have written on the server "in need of admin help type calladmin". I DID NOT DO anything wrong. I was needed help, i ve typed calladmin. It is YOUR fault that u did not write in what exact cases any 1 can/should type calladmin, it is said on server "in need of admin help", so i needed admin help, cause only who has admins rights can unblock some guns or tools.
So if u didnt expand and didnt specify in what excact cases 1 can only calladmin type, and u widen it like "in needd of help", it is your mistake, not mine. I was needed admin help, i typed calladmin as was written on the server. If you have some specifying cases in which only calladmin can be typed, then write it on THE SERVER, i dont know about others, but i am not prophet, u know, cant read minds.. I did exactly what was written to me (and to others) on the server -"need admin help - type calladmin", so u banned me unreasonable.

Okay so a few things to point out,

The Call Admin command is there for 'real' issues only such as dealing with unwanted players such as Rambo's or any other incidents (such as disrupting the playstyle of many members on the server, Teamkilling and other ban-able offences)

You point out that you got banned from calling admin, and well on the server messaging it does similarly state that abuse this and you might get removed which is what Hunter's bot did since you abused the command alot it seems.

Another point is that calling admin for unlocking sniper is completely a joke, now as you are aware we have had this discussion about eq unlock, now if you were in a vanilla map then its of no use, if it was on a custom map then may/may not have been appropriate depending on what map it is. Now another solution is that you could of messaged in the chat rather than using the command instead to get somebody's attention.

In Conclusion, I think that a server admin should unlock the ban for now however they might not decide not to, Now if you any problems about how ive structured my points then we can solve this issue on PM, im more than happy to solve this issue on PM
I am not removing your ban. You have called admin while Chlarmi was online - and Chlarmi is admin. He could do anything for you.

Code high, commit sober.
@Hunter

maybe he didnt know that .. so i think its better to give him a chance ..

Regards
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Hello there

Before false information is being spread here, Breach0r myself and Chlarmi have told him multiple times to not use the command for this. We've repeatedly told him that, but he refused to listen because he thought he could 'ask his unlocked weapons at any time'. I tried to explain him what the Calladmin command was for, but it's literally like talking to a wall. He does not listen to the players nor admin(s). Therefore I think the ban is rightful and should not be lifted until it expires.

EDIT: He also kept using it while an admin was online at the time, even after several warnings.

~ Fireline
If you see the woman with the shotgun, kill him! ~ |ETS|TaskForce141
Fireline wrote:
He does not listen to the players nor admin(s). Therefore I think the ban is rightful and should not be lifted until it expires.

This does not only apply to the admincall thing but apparently also to following orders in general. I came on the server on that day, being leader in my first round and having Mosquito in my team. At some point I had to ask him repeatedly to follow the orders, when this didn't lead to success I used forceview. Without the intention to interfere with Server Admins business, but given these facts and Mosquito's disrespectful attitude when writing on the forum I'd even go as far as suggesting a permanent ban.

HP
Some people just need a high five.

In the face.

With a chair!

:obscene-birdiered:
How many officers does it take to make Mosquito fall in line?

Shot00006.jpg
(225.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
TaskForce wrote:
@Hunter

maybe he didnt know that .. so i think its better to give him a chance ..

Regards

Edit :
after see what Fireline and HP posted about him I wana to recant my opinion

TF141
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Hellpatrol wrote:
Fireline wrote:
He does not listen to the players nor admin(s). Therefore I think the ban is rightful and should not be lifted until it expires.

This does not only apply to the admincall thing but apparently also to following orders in general. I came on the server on that day, being leader in my first round and having Mosquito in my team. At some point I had to ask him repeatedly to follow the orders, when this didn't lead to success I used forceview. Without the intention to interfere with Server Admins business, but given these facts and Mosquito's disrespectful attitude when writing on the forum I'd even go as far as suggesting a permanent ban.

HP

i played there with u 1st time, and u didnt tell me exactly anything, nor in chat, nor by in game commands, nor by voice, and i was on teamspeak. U ve written to me right before removing me to spectators, i was going to do your commands, but u removed just right after u ve written to me. Your lead was.. non lead actually, 4m what i saw, we just proceed as crowd with stalling lead.. I dont know, maybe the problem was that u was on other room in teamspeak, then all other, so u was talking to u only or to other team guys..
I play teamly ok, both as lead and as leaded, guys who played with me on ETS can confirm that.
I dont know, but from your "lead" it looked like u was muted lead without using also in game commands, so we were moved just as crowd, that feeling i had, so i just moved a little bit ahead (staying with u same time), cause nor proper timely commands were from u. Especially to me like Mos - go there, or in games commands after my name, or in teamspeak, or in game voice over ip, or in chat. U ve written my name and said to do something just right before removing me to spectators, so i was unable to do your command.
I repeat, u was like stalling lead, both in game commands and in chat and i did not hear u in teamspeak or in game over ip. That is why i moved a little bit ahead, cause we were nothing but crowd with muted stalling leader. That feeling i had.
And as i ve written, i am ok in teamplaying.
breach0r wrote:

Shot00006.jpg

Breachor, we are not friends with u, we have quarrel with u, and in that day it was quarrel too, i didn't want to be in same team with u, and it was only 1 team, so i prefered to go in my own team, and i am good player, i am very rare do unauthorised kills (instead of u), i am wedging my back and flanks, i ve plan, i go carefully, so on, i am smart proceder. So i decided to go on my own team, then with u, after your bulling me, as u do all the time. I wasnt wanted to go with u in same team.
But as u remember, after other guys asked me to join the 1 team, i came back to that team.
Fireline wrote:
Hello there

Before false information is being spread here, Breach0r myself and Chlarmi have told him multiple times to not use the command for this. We've repeatedly told him that, but he refused to listen because he thought he could 'ask his unlocked weapons at any time'. I tried to explain him what the Calladmin command was for, but it's literally like talking to a wall. He does not listen to the players nor admin(s). Therefore I think the ban is rightful and should not be lifted until it expires.

EDIT: He also kept using it while an admin was online at the time, even after several warnings.

~ Fireline

It should be written ON THE SERVER in rules, or on site in NOT HIDDEN AND HARD TO FIND theme, BUT IN clearly shown post, in rules, expanded exactly in what cases only 1 can use that command so on, not comes in game from different players. But at 1st it should be on the server, or link on the server to that rules on the site. There were no such expanded info, there was (and i suppose is) only "type calladmin in need of admin help", and i needed help.
I didnt know at that moment that Chlarmi has admin rights, and he didnt talk that he is, it get understandable later, and when it got clear that he is admin, i asked him nicely and he allowed sup sniper, all was ok. Actually, lol, u telling i can not type calladmin when admin is online? LOL. And Chlarmi didnt revealed when i was writting that command that he has admins rights, and actually didnt responded to calladmin request. Only some time after, when i was tald that he has admins rights, and after my direct ask to him, he responded. Before that, he was 4 me as other players, and lol, i also can say u some rules, then some Jack will tell u his 1s, then some Adrian tell more of his, so on.. and how should i know which are official or no? Specified rules should be written on the server or on the site, or both better.
Rule on ETS server was: "type calladmin in need of admin help", i ve followed it.
It is not my problem that u didnt expanded and specified it when exactly some1 can only use it.