Anas & Osama Report

Forum rules

1. Thread name must be written this way: '<Name of the player> - Report'

Name of player: Anas and Osama
IP Address: both have same ip : 188.51.133.140
Offences:not following rules - punch - ramboing - trolling - and dont understand english
Date:1/2/2017
Evidence: screen shots ?
Witnesses: PEEesso -Sgt_Its0
Information: That was very bad ! i told them more than 20 times to type rules in their chat box .. they didnt and wanted only play ..so i didnt let them to play for 4 rounds and after that they said we understood... so i started the round but they didnt take right eq and ramboing and punched me and PEEesso
R.I.P Soap
R.I.P Ghost
R.I.P Soap
R.I.P Ghost
First of all they did not communicate in any way. I asked them a few times if they spoke English but they didn't respond. After round started they started ramboing which forced me to kick them. But they reconnected and started abusing vote for a new map.

Hey Tasky, it's easier to use Imgur.com, uploads really quickly and then no one has to download any files to see the screenshots! ;D
If you see the woman with the shotgun, kill him! ~ |ETS|TaskForce141
Fireline wrote:

Hey Tasky, it's easier to use Imgur.com, uploads really quickly and then no one has to download any files to see the screenshots! ;D

Hey Fireline : D i have some problems with that site ;)
R.I.P Soap
R.I.P Ghost
Okay, thought I'd share it in case you didn't know ^^ I also want to mention that Anas has been seen ramboing multiple times now, as can be seen in the report (evidence) of Mosquito. Click here
If you see the woman with the shotgun, kill him! ~ |ETS|TaskForce141
Fireline wrote:
Okay, thought I'd share it in case you didn't know ^^ I also want to mention that Anas has been seen ramboing multiple times now, as can be seen in the report (evidence) of Mosquito. Click here

nice
R.I.P Soap
R.I.P Ghost
I have banned their IP for one week. If they do more trouble afterwards, it will be prolonged.

Code high, commit sober.