Forum rules

1. Thread name must be written this way: '<Name of the player> - Report'

Name of player: Hypax
IP Address: Unknown
Offences: Doesn't speak english
Date: 22/09/2016 16:49
Evidence: Warning: Long video
Witnesses: BuchilloARG
Information: Hypax was allowed to play, however he had major difficulties understanding. He had basic tactical knowledge that allowed him some ability but scanning took a while. I ended up having to use google translate to get him to stand behind me. He did have some english understanding but not enough.
Do you need to report a player that can't understand English? :(
Just Asking
Friendly user :dance: :dance: :dance: not an otaku or weaboo (lol)
I agree with freak, don't overuse our report system plz
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
"This video has been removed because it is too long." lol

Indeed, if he completely couldn't understand you, just use votekick option next time.
Umm, TYKUHN2

If he is not speaking english then call an admin. You can call an admin by typing in chat /calladmin in game, A votekick is acceptable if no admin is online but you would have to justify it to other players if there were a bunch of other players
Please fix the video within 12 hours or the thread will be closed for lack of evidence
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
The video is fixed, I forgot my account wasn't verified. I should note that the video quality is a bit low for chat-log purposes.
He did indeed say himself that he does not speak English and is from Russia, but he didnt rambo or break any other rules from what is seen in the video, so for now no action will be taken, shall he return and cause problems not understanding basic english, votekick him or call for an admin.

Thread closed.
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower