Forum rules

1. Thread name must be written this way: '<Name of the player> - Report'

Name of player: aaa
IP Address: Unknown
Offences: Ramboing, Readying too early
Date: 23/09/2016 12:58
Evidence: Video
Witnesses: samfisher, CAPS
Information: Joined and readied then ran off on his own. I didn't look to see if he had the right equipment. The date may be off, I forgot to log it before I started file management (which may have corrupted the date metadata)
Have you tried guys to explain him rules and talk with him?
It sounds like you just ignored him.

Also, this forum Report System is only for really bad-behavouir reporting, like teamkilling, over-ramboing, chat cursing. Don't overuse it. You can just kick that kind of "players" via votekick system.
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
Fix the video link or the thread will be closed due to lack of evidence
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
Not sure what happened to the video. It seems stuck in limbo. I'll probably have to reprocess it. Also I can't remember if we did kick him before match started as this video may not have been immediately started when he joined, but what I do know is he initially stuck with us and we didn't initially realize he would rambo. Finally I said "No ramboing" right after he did (bad timing) and he said something and left.

Off topic: I realize I am spamming the system a little but I was going back through the videos I have and I have a quite a few of them (some are just random ones for fun)
Thread closed due to lack of evidence
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower