JMBH - Report

Forum rules

1. Thread name must be written this way: '<Name of the player> - Report'

Name of player: JMBH
IP Address: Unknown
Offences: Non-english, Teamkill
Date: 22/09/2016 16:20
Evidence: Warning: Long Video
Witnesses: Chlarmi, Soap, Fireline, and some more but my aspect ratio is screwed up
Information: Chlarmi had kicked JMBH before the round started but proceeded to try and play with him. When our leader broke AO JMBH opened fire, mistaking us for suspects. However we had deployed flashes and I was crouch walking both things that suspects do not do (and we were close to our spawn) making it difficult to mistake the squad.
This was clearly an accident. There might be several reasons why he could have known that it was the other team coming in and not a suspect, but the fact that he didn't teamkill and just played along normally up until that point and only shot one of you clearly shows that he didn't teamkill on purpose. Also, since your video ended right after you got killed, so we can't see whether he apologized afterwards or not. Therefor this report is rejected and no actions will be taken against this player.

Offtopic: going in as pointman with a taser equiped??? That first suspect should have punished you for that after you missed your shot... ;)
We could hear the room was cleared from the other side (which is why I went in with a taser), and no he didn't apologize, he didn't speak English at all from my understanding.
Well I'm not the one to judge but what we can see on the video footage is:
  • Team stacks up
  • Door's opening
  • Flashbang is thrown inside
  • Right after that (up to 1 sec later) pointman enters the room and the red team is clearly looking in their direction
This indicates that red team was aware of blue team's entry into the same room, what's more is that 2 flashbangs were deployed before entry. It is highly unlikely for anyone (with minimum experience in the game) who was present inside this room, not to realize that another SWAT team is making the entry (considering all those flashbangs being deployed when the door was opened). Especially since this room from where blue team made their entry is directly connected with their spawn area. Also, take notice at what's the situation at the moment TYKUHN2 is shot. There are 2 SWAT officers standing right behind him. I fail to understand how in all those evident circumstances anyone could mistake a TYKUHN2 for a suspect. That player was either novice or panicked. There's no objective way to prove this teamkill was intentional but with all the clues red team had it should not happen at all.
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
xyzzy wrote:
I fail to understand how in all those evident circumstances anyone could mistake a TYKUHN2 for a suspect. That player was either novice or panicked. There's no objective way to prove this teamkill was intentional but with all the clues red team had it should not happen at all.
I think you look at this too much from the view of an experienced player. For any experienced player a teamkill like this is very unlikely to happen. But for a novice player who panics because he sees a suspect because of the skin (maybe even multiple suspects!) it's not really that strange. TYKUHN said himself that his team was entering the other team their AO. Also, it doesn't make sense for him to make an intentional teamkill there. If he really wanted to ruïn the round, why did he wait until that moment? And why didn't he shoot someone else? I don't see any real motive here and while there are some circumstances that make an accident unlikely, there's just not enough evidence to prove it was intentional.
indeed looks like a very new player who is still learning the basics. Looks like an accident to me.
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
Time to lock this one up...

<Thread Closed>