Increasing public slots to 8

Moderator: xyzzy

Should we increase the number of public slots on our PRO server?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Yes, increase them to 8
93%
No, leave them at 6
7%
I suggest something else... (explain by making a post below)
No votes

The topic title pretty much says it all. Since our (PRO) server is currently one of the few COOP servers that's still working, we are seeing quite a lot activity lately. Therefor I suggest increasing the public slots to 8 so we can allow more non-members to join. It's something that I think we should have done a long time ago, even without considering all the problems around the master server lately.

I've added a poll so everyone can give their opinion fast and easy... ;)
We was already thinking about it with Sokol (long time ago). We wanted to publish this idea in same way you did... but you was faster ;)

Yes from me.

Hunnter

Code high, commit sober.
I gave my yes vote aswell. ;)
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Yes from me
Sure.. increase to all 10 if you want since any admin from this clan can just join with admin password anyway anytime..... :D
A YES from my side
4 reserved slots for a public server is way too many in my opinion. Decreasing that number to 2 is a good way to go.
While we had 3 working servers, it wasn't big deal at all. Also it keeped squad in good count imo .

Code high, commit sober.
YESSSSS from me!!!
I'll go with a YES too. :)
Ha who voted 6
The voting poll succeeded!
All current |ETS|SWAT 4:TSS servers has increased it's reserved slot limit to 8.

Current vote status:
Yes, increase them to 8 - 12 votes - 92%
No, leave them at 6 - 1 vote - 8%
Total votes : 13

Thread is still open for further ideas & suggestions regarding to reserved slots.

Thank you for attention
Hunter

Note: Since Sokol is pretty busy, vote poll result is clear, no more votes are expected and server going to expire soon, I've decided to come up with result.

Code high, commit sober.
For the love of god Hunter, use bigger font. XD I couldn't read that damn thing. xD

Would be nice if you talk to me first. ;)
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Hunter wrote:
Note: Since Sokol is pretty busy, vote poll result is clear, no more votes are expected and server going to expire soon, I've decided to come up with result.

What's the exact expire date? Would be a shame to loose the server now, since it's one of a few COOP servers still runner and also seeing quite some activity.
Even without a master server I think Markmods is going to keep the server for TSS available. So I don't think we need to allow it to expire at all. Great news.
We'll see after Sat-Sunday.