New Seal/Logo

Moderator: xyzzy

Here is my first version of the new seal. I'm not 100% satisfied yet with the outcome, will make one or two more to choose from. Hope you'll like it anyway.

Image Image

Original size 1500x1500 px (it's too big to post it here): http://imageupper.com/gi/?galID=S0200010033N1404843022455774&n=1&m=2
Looks great Marks. Already looking forward to the other ones, although I wouldn't mind at all if we would use this one.
It's more than damn awesome! I like it really much. :clap: Cannot wait to see more.

And these details (in full-size version).... :shock:

Code high, commit sober.
I like it too , do you have anything else that might look better than it ? It's isn't bad , just we might choose the one which is better than the previous seals . :D
Although , that is a great job that you made a new seal for our clan .

Dety
Same here buddy, I can't wait to see the others. Like Struis said I wouldn't mind using this one.
Really nice job Marks :)
By the way when we choose a new seal I'm willing to make new skins with ranks which will include the new seal in them ;)
@its0 Good idea indeed, can't wait to see it.

I've been a bit busy lately, but I'm going to make a new alternative seal tomorrow, i just need to ignite my creativity braincells first. If anyone got an idea what else we can put into such a seal besides a hawk or guns etc., share it.
Well, here's another slightly changed seal. I personally prefer this new version to the former one, but it's up to you to decide.

Fullsize: http://imageupper.com/s02/1/1/Y1406114598199403_1.png
Amazing work Marks! I love it!
Nice work once again Marks! I can't really say which one is better because they are all very nice. Still I think maybe the second one would fit more nicely in website, as for the skins I can't really say which one. Maybe whe should open a poll for it ?
Words fail me... Awesome work Marks :D.
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
Both are actually really great! :-) Should I decide between these two, I would go for the second one. It has just more taste. :-)

EDIT: Are you going for more, or we can place it already? I think it's perfect enough.

Code high, commit sober.
That second one is awesome as well. Will be hard to choose from.

@Hunter: I kinda want to see how both of these seals look like when they are put on our website. Could you put them there one a time, like tomorrow the first one and then the day after the other one so we can actually see how that looks like. Then we can decide which one we'll take (unless there is a third one coming up soon ;) )
I don't know if I can make it fit nicely enough. LessLuck would be more experienced with this. I think he will take a look when he is back.

For now, I have placed the first logo on the site.

Code high, commit sober.