Alternative/New Website Header

Moderator: xyzzy

Hey everybody,

I was bored so I decided to refresh my rusty photoshop skills a bit and came up with an alternative header for the website. I really liked the outcome, so I decided to show it in the chat, seeking for some feedback. Hunter then suggested to open a thread here so we can discuss and vote to make it our new header. Sounds good to me, so here I am, making this thread ;) :

Transparent PNG

And don't worry, I can handle criticism as long as it is constructive of course. I'm also up for suggestions. Hope you'll like it.

Marks
I luv it,I can add it right now if nobody has anything against that :D
Go ahead :D this is great :)
Black clouds and Silver linings
It looks really cool in my opinion. You have good skills Marks.
By the way, if you happen to be bored again one day, feel free to come up with new logo as well. I believe you would do something special and good looking.

Thank you mate!

Code high, commit sober.
Thanks LL, looks cool up there :D

@Hunter: Yeah, sounds great, I'll give it a shot soon. I actually made the UEO seal too back then, when I was a member there. Making such a seal from scratch takes some time though:

I like it a lot. And I love those textures and colors, really fits with rest of the site.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Well Marks, we kinda could get a new seal imo,if you will have some time or willing to do that, just do that then :D ours is pretty old and doesn't really fit other color style of our website.
Great job Marks!! I love it :D
Really nice work Marks. I really like the banner. Would be really nice indeed if you could create a logo as well that fits our website style a bit better than the current one.
Good job Marks keep up the good work ;)