Our Own Radio.

Moderator: xyzzy

Hey guys...so i had this idea about our own radio for quite a while.What do you think guys of our own radio and a Dj :D ? I think it will be cool to listen to Dj,you might hear some nice music that you would like to dowonload and maybe discover new amazing artists for yourself :dance: .
Sure thing. Find a good radio stream site, find a DJ (altough I have feeling you'll be DJ-ing xD) and we'll put the link on site or even try and implement so that you can listen here without opening the link.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Is there rap music allowed? :D

Code high, commit sober.
1st choose we can put our own Dj(any member),2nd we can search for a random stream.....and yes hunter rap music is allowed or any music genre to be 100% correct.
Sokol you are probably or will be probably right.
i want to hear trance songs like hardstyle trance :D
Ah... looks like the clanradio idea is coming back to life. I'm probably the worst DJ alive myself, so I'll leave that job to someone else :D , but I'll be sure to hook up to listen to some good songs...
Detective wrote:
i want to hear trance songs like hardstyle trance

And I want to hear anything BUT that :D (some good rock music would be nice)
Guys maybe we will vote who will be our Dj?
Why only one DJ? :D Is it possible that more than one has access to radio and can set the music for streaming? We could potentially arrange days on which certain member has access and can play his music or requested music.
But if I were to vote I'd say you, Thugs..Joker.. whatever xD.
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Well....i didn't asked for it,but if want me-then why not? right) .If somebody else wants,we can also make him a Dj :D
stream everything but please! NO GANGNAM STYLE!!!! xD
Got ya nissan....more gangnam style,okay i can do that :D

EDIT: Btw radio is up,if you want to listen to it,link----->>>>http://myradiostream.com/ets.Still testing it btw....
EDIT2: Oh and one more thing,is it possible to make a separate thread/topic for radio? if so plz make it,more info and stuff related to radio could go there