Duck - Application

Application to Elite Tactical Squad

Name: Noah Hendley
Steam: STEAM_0:0:83949291
In-game name: Duck
Nickname I would like to use in ETS: |ETS|RC_Duck

Reason why I want to join you:
I want to join ETS because I love the way ETS uses tactics to progress through games. I have played the ETS server on swat 4 for a long time now and would like to officially join the community.
Something about myself:
I love gaming and usually have a lot of free time.
How long have I played SWAT 4 TSS for?
About 2 years now.

By sending this Application, I confirm that I have read the rules and I promise to obey them, I am not banned from ETS server or forum and I am currently not in any other SWAT 4 / SWAT 4: TSS clan, neither have I active an active application in any of them.
im a simple man i see duck i shoot it ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hello Duck, could you please edit your steam account link, you can go to steam webpage and login to your account there, then copy your browser link, should be something like this.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/gotmixx/
Will make it easier for us to add your on steam and invite you to our steam group.
Played a bit with you last night and you seem like you know the basics, as you mentioned in your application you have been around for a while so i'm confident you have what it takes. Promoting you to recruit please change your in game name to |ETS|RC_Duck. You will be sent a recruit password trough PM, that password must be used at all times when you are playing with ETS tags on our server, otherwice the adminbot will kick you for potential tagsteal.

Try to remain as active as you can both on our forum and swat server during your recruitment period to give all our members a chance to catch a game with you. Expect your recruitment period to be around 4 weeks long.

If you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to contact any of our members.
Good luck with your application duck! hope to catch you for a few rounds soon.
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
Jolty^ wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 1:29 am
Hello Duck, could you please edit your steam account link, you can go to steam webpage and login to your account there, then copy your browser link, should be something like this.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/gotmixx/
Will make it easier for us to add your on steam and invite you to our steam group.
Played a bit with you last night and you seem like you know the basics, as you mentioned in your application you have been around for a while so i'm confident you have what it takes. Promoting you to recruit please change your in game name to |ETS|RC_Duck. You will be sent a recruit password trough PM, that password must be used at all times when you are playing with ETS tags on our server, otherwice the adminbot will kick you for potential tagsteal.

Try to remain as active as you can both on our forum and swat server during your recruitment period to give all our members a chance to catch a game with you. Expect your recruitment period to be around 4 weeks long.

If you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to contact any of our members.
Good luck with your application duck! hope to catch you for a few rounds soon.
I fixed my steam account link.
Hey Duck
Good to see another app here
Duck wrote:I love gaming and usually have a lot of free time
i hope that you really have a lot of free time to play with us casue i didnt play with u before ;)

Good luck and do your best ;)

Regards

TF141
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Good luck with your application , see u in game ! ;)
ImageImage
Hey Duck,

Congratulations on your first rank and good luck with your application!
Hi there Noah! :D

I know you well enough in-game and I see that you definitely have what it takes to pass the application. As always - #1 Priority is to stay active when you can.
Nice to see you apply, best of luck and I'll see you in-game RC!
Good to see you applying to ETS Noah!
Good luck
Hey Duck,

you're no stranger to most of us so this should end fast. Good luck with your app (not that you're going to need it ;) )

Greetings from Germany

HP
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
hi there Noah !
good luck with your application !

1.2.3 viva L'algerie .
Hello duck, we have decided to reject your application, the main reason for this was your attitude, we found out by our chatlogs that you have said some things in game which is inappropriate. Send me or any other admin a PM for more details. You are welcome to re apply again in 6 months time from now if you wish to give it another try.

Best regards /JoLTie
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower