RedaKh - Application

Name: Reda
Steam Custom ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/redtheboss/
In-game name: RedaKh
Reason why you want to join: Well i've been playing swat 4 TSS in the server for some time now and i find quite realistic and fun.. so i'd love to make part of it.
Something about yourself: i love videogames,sports and music.
Since how long have you played SWAT4 TSS?: nearly 6 months.
Have you read the rules and do you promise to abide them:Of Course,I promise.
Welcome Reda!

In order to proceed with your application an ETS member with the rank of Lt or above have to check you in-game before promoting you to the rank of Recruit.

Good luck with your application and see you in-game! :)
Good luck reda :D
Try reading this without coping it :D
Welcome to ETS Reda, and good luck! :)
Thanks Mates :D
Hello redakh welcome to ETS, after checking you out in game today i can see you are good enough to be a recruit. You are now a ETS recruit. Please change your ingame name to |ETS|RC_RedaKh.
I will send you a recruit password shortly which will allow you to join the server when its full.

Please stay as active as possible on our forum and server during your recruitment period. There will be a few new sections in our forum for you avalible to read, check them out when u have the time.

After a few days we will open a Voting poll for our members to vote on you, expect the recruitment period to last around 4 weeks.
Good luck with your application and congratz! Feel free to contact any of our members if u have any questions.
Best regards
/joltie
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
Thanks man!
Congratulations. Enjoy your stay here.

Code high, commit sober.
Hey, good to see another applicant!!Good job on earning your very first rank!!Wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you being one of us in the future!! ;)
Congratz Reda! :)
Congratz RedaKh ;)
Congratulations Reda ;) yalah wrina hnet ydik :D
Good luck !
Hello there RedaKh , i'm really happy to see another applicant in ETS. I would also like to congratulate you for reaching your first rank for your application ;)

Good luck and i'll see you in-game !!!

Dety
Hello Reda,
Good luck with your applicaion mate and see you ingame :)
Welcome and Hello Reda!

It's always nice to see a new face around here!

Wish you all the best on your application ;)

Hope to see you in-game soon!