xyzzy - (Re)application

Name: xyzzy
Steam Custom ID: kushiji
In-game name: xyzzy
Reason why you want to join: I've left the clan a year ago to focus on my work, university and to solve my IRL problems. Since I've more or less succeeded in doing so, I would be very glad to become a member of the ETS once again
Something about yourself: I do believe most of clan members know me already, I'm looking forward to meeting in-game those who I don't know yet :D
Since how long have you played SWAT4 TSS?: Years
Have you read the rules and do you promise to abide them: Yes
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
whaaaaat ??? :o :)
is it real ?
xyzzy ..im so happy to see this :clap: :dance:

will see u Lt ;) :D
best Regards
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Ayy lmao. Welcome back buddy, would love to play with you as a member like the good old days. :lol:

I'm sure you'll get right in, just waiting on a Lt. or higher. This made my morning. :D
Nice to see you back bro! :D
Nice to see you again xyzzy :D

Siema!
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
O my god,this is literally the last thing I was expecting to happen. Welcome back brother!! I'm glad you decided to come back !
I won't accept anything now except you coming back as a Lieutenant ;)
Welcome home buddy!

There is no need for anything further. You had honorary membership status and in accordance with what the SAs agreed upon about that title, you are hearby reinstated automatically into ETS Clan at your previous rank of LT. Please change your in-game name to |ETS|Lt_Xyzzy.

Welcome Back!
Thanks for warm reception guys, it's good to be back ;)
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
YES MY MAN XYZZY

WELCOME BACK BUDDY GREAT TO HAVE YOU ON THE FORCE AGAIN HOPE TO CHAT WITH YOU AT SOME POINT

ACCUSER
Welcome back mate. This is a pleasant surprise 8-)
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
What a nice Christmas present we have here. Welcome back mate and it's nice to see you here once again :)
Welcome back mate ! See you in-game ! ;)
ImageImage
Wb mate, see u in-game soon :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
welcome back see you soon :)

1.2.3 viva L'algerie .
Welcome back mate :)
See you ingame ;)