Minami Kotori - Application

Name: Anthony Kong
Steam Custom ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kashek2143/
In-game name: Minami_Kotori
Reason why you want to join: I want to be a good leader and teach the newbies .
Something about yourself: I start to play SWAT 4 TSS is two to three weeks but I played SWAT 4 on 8 years ago and my experience of SWAT 4 is still here , I know the tactics and rules of ETS .
Since how long have you played SWAT4 TSS?: 2 - 3 weeks
Have you read the rules and do you promise to abide them: Yes
ImageImage
Hi and welcome to our site.
A member of rank Lt. or higher will have to check you in-game before proceeding with your app.

edit; nvm you changed your name :\
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
Hi mate, it's good to see another Asian apply here. Hope u can make it. :D
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello Yui! Good luck with your application.
Woah you're fast dude, Good Luck to your App Koto-kun
Friendly user
neo wrote:
Hi mate, it's good to see another Asian apply here. Hope u can make it. :D
BupyC wrote:
Hello Yui! Good luck with your application.
Freak wrote:
Woah you're fast dude, Good Luck to your App Koto-kun
Thank you all of you guys !
ImageImage
Hello Anthony and welcome to ETS! We have many different countries represented in our clan, but Hong Kong ain't one of them yet ;)
I have just checked you in-game,and I see that your skills are good enough to be a recruit of ETS,that being said I'm promoting you to the rank of Recruit Congratulations !
Please change your in-game name to |ETS|RC_Minami.Kotori

Good luck ! :)
chlarmi wrote:
Hello Anthony and welcome to ETS! We have many different countries represented in our clan, but Hong Kong ain't one of them yet ;)
I have just checked you in-game,and I see that your skills are good enough to be a recruit of ETS,that being said I'm promoting you to the rank of Recruit Congratulations !
Please change your in-game name to |ETS|RC_Minami.Kotori

Good luck ! :)
Thank you Sir ! :)
ImageImage
Hey, good luck through that difficult RC period :P
I hate my own nickname...
Karpee wrote:
Hey, good luck through that difficult RC period :P
Thanks !
ImageImage
Hey rr1kb12143,
voting stage for you has just been started. The voting stage will last for 25 days.
You can track your progress at Portal page via Recruiting status widget (it is located at the left bottom of the page).

Congratulations and good luck!

Kind regards,
AdminBot
Hey, Kotori.

I wanted to inform you that we have granted a 20 day extension on your application.

The reason is because some of our members needed more time to evaluate you. Please continue to remain active on the server, and website and keep in eye out for any training sessions that might come up, as this can help the clan members evaluate you.

Good luck and I'll see you in-game.
captain wrote:
Hey, Kotori.

I wanted to inform you that we have granted a 20 day extension on your application.

The reason is because some of our members needed more time to evaluate you. Please continue to remain active on the server, and website and keep in eye out for any training sessions that might come up, as this can help the clan members evaluate you.

Good luck and I'll see you in-game.
I will try my best to express myself and continue to remain active on the server . Thanks !
ImageImage
Kotori, maybe u can try to held a evaluation session so that our member can evaluate u in better way.
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
neo wrote:
Kotori, maybe u can try to held a evaluation session so that our member can evaluate u in better way.
Thanks for your suggestion and I will consider to held a evaluation session .
ImageImage