Ragdoll - Application

Name: William
Steam Custom ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lazerz_/
In-game name: Ragdoll
Reason why you want to join: I have started playing on your pro server quite often now, the rules and restrictions there feels just right.
Something about yourself: Studying to become a programmer in the future.
Since how long have you played SWAT4 TSS?: Approximately 6 months.
Have you read the rules and do you promise to abide them: Yes.

Note: I will be inactive for at least 7 days starting from 1st July. Will be in Biarritz, France, and learn how to surf 8-)
Hello mate nice to see you here
Anyway good luck with you application! :D
Try reading this without coping it :D
Hello ragdoll this is a pleasant surprise, about time we get some more Swedes over here!

You are leaving for holiday tomorrow huh, France is awesome this time a year good choice! Remember to bring the French lexicon with you otherwise it's hopeless to even get a train ticket...
Before we can proceed with your application a member with the rank of Lieutenant or above must check you out in game, try to stay as active as you can when you get back.
Hello Ragdoll! Hope to see you in-game sometime later. ;)

Good luck with the application!
Jolty^ wrote:
Remember to bring the French lexicon with you otherwise it's hopeless to even get a train ticket...
Before we can proceed with your application a member with the rank of Lieutenant or above must check you out in game, try to stay as active as you can when you get back.

Thanks for the tip. Will do.
Hello Ragdoll. Good luck with your application mate! ;)
''KEEP CALM AND BREACH'N CLEAR.''
Good luck with your application William !
Quick update:
I will be gone for 10 days, 7 days was the surfing course period.
Welcome Ragdoll. Don't worry, we'll keep your app on hold until the 10 day period is up. Like they said above just remember to stay active on our server and website when you return. And be sure to tell us how the surfing went. :D

Good luck!
Hello ragdoll, nice to see your app. You're no stranger to me as we already had some rounds together. As Cpatain said, stay active and good luck! 8-)

Greetings
HP
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
You bet I will be active, after looking at the huge variation of maps and skins. Not to mention the ranking system. :mrgreen:

First day in Biarritz was interesting, I discovered at least 1 or 2 restaurants in every corner in the coast area.
Their entrecôté were unlike the ones I ate in my country, so perfect they knew I didn't need any sauce for it. :lol:
It's fascinating how their guides for tourists are only in french. :|
Ragdoll, good luck in your future application and have a nice trip there hehe
I hate my own nickname...
Hello Ragdoll we've had some rounds together this evening and I'm quite confident you'll make it through RC period. You're a friendly person and always willing to take advise. Keep it that way and you'll be fine ;)

Greetings

HP
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
After playing with you today, your skills are sufficient enough to grant you the rank of recruit. You've already changed your in-game name to |ETS|RC_Ragdoll, so that's taken care of. :D

Now a feedback thread will open where our members will talk with one another about your application. In about a week, a voting poll will start where members will vote on your application. That will run about a month give or take.

You will also notice that new sections of the forum are open to you and you will recieve the max join password via PM.

remember to stay active on the server and website and Good Luck! :D
Hey Ragdoll,
voting stage for you has just been initiated. The voting stage will last for 25 days.
You can track your progress at Portal page via Recruiting status widget (it is located at the left bottom of the page).

Congratulations and good luck!

Kind regards,
AdminBot