New Training session Mar. 25th custioms and remixes)

Joining an event

Barricaded Suspects -No Respawn Session #2

07 May 2017 - 19:35 PM

Hi there Guys :D so as u know again another session :P .. 5 rounds per each map .. and there will be 4 maps (mb 5 :D ) no respawn ..

SWAT

Suspects

Team can have up to 6 members.
Team can have up to 6 members.
This event has ended, it is not possible to join in.
Revolution wrote:
guys , about scaning doors and corners , i think better replace it with optiwand or desable this tactic ( just for the session ) !
reason why i say that , you can t campare bot with humans !!!!! , i give u ex ; when we open door and sus near ( or not too far and looking to the right or left ) , he dnt turn to kill ( act like he didn t hear door open , or didn t see ) , for me the first think i do as sus , is cover doors and corners when door open i start shooting !

just wanted to know what u tink about that guys , but in general the idea is very very good , good luck for all ^^ .
greeting .

I actually think that scanning would be a good thing to keep. It would be a nice way to see if the SWAT players are doing it correctly by not exposing themselves and not firing at the suspects if they see one. If somebody opens MY door, I have a bullet(s) with their name on it! :eusa-naughty: :lol: :violence-minigun:

EDIT: But after thinking, yes you are correct, I will know that the SWAT team is near and I have time to prepare myself. But if we act like suspects (which we will be until the last stage) we can just pretend that we are blind - until we see a blue uniform. :angelic-red:
Sign me in as a officer;)
sorry for the delay guys, we are good for this saturdfay just so everyone knows.
So if it can't be Sunday, unsign me, because i'm 100% unavailable on Saturday :(
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
I'd like to sign up. One thing I want to ask though, are suspects able to surrender when they don't feel they can fight back? I think it would be more neat if some people actually surrendered instead of everyone gunning each other down. I don't know how surrendering would work, but ya know. Just a thought.
Duck wrote:
I'd like to sign up. One thing I want to ask though, are suspects able to surrender when they don't feel they can fight back? I think it would be more neat if some people actually surrendered instead of everyone gunning each other down. I don't know how surrendering would work, but ya know. Just a thought.

The last time I played a suspect (long time ago) we had a rule where if a suspect feels like he should give up, they will crouch with cuffs equipped and stay still. This was only after bangs, e.t.c. but I guess it could work in a suprise sense. Most armed suspects in-game do not give up when challenged unless from behind so maybe we could apply this if the SWAT team is stealthy. I will try to implement this myself and see how it goes. :D
GenuineJellyfish wrote:
Duck wrote:

The last time I played a suspect (long time ago) we had a rule where if a suspect feels like he should give up, they will crouch with cuffs equipped and stay still. This was only after bangs, e.t.c. but I guess it could work in a suprise sense. Most armed suspects in-game do not give up when challenged unless from behind so maybe we could apply this if the SWAT team is stealthy. I will try to implement this myself and see how it goes. :D

Cool! I would like to see this if we could get it.
I'm sorry to inform you that something has changed in my plans so I might not be available at all/be delayed on Saturday. I'll update you ASAP if something changes but for now I can't be more than reserve :confusion-shrug:
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
Hellpatrol wrote:
I'm sorry to inform you that something has changed in my plans so I might not be available at all/be delayed on Saturday. I'll update you ASAP if something changes but for now I can't be more than reserve :confusion-shrug:

I'll take HPs slot as suspect!
Best Regards,

BearSquad AKA BeerSquad AKA bs AKA BullShit
GenuineJellyfish wrote:
Duck wrote:

Sounds good, problem is on Barricaded suspects you can't yell for compliance. Unless the game runs on COOP with the hostages and AI in between, with the red team playing as suspects, SWAT can't yell for compliance. And if sus is banged in BS he can't do anything while blinded (including equipping cuffs)
I will have to resign as well. Something came up and I won't be available at evening hours tomorrow. I'm sorry and I hope you will guys have fun ;)
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
bump :) :) :)
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
UPDATE: I'll probably be available tonight, however I won't join in the first place as I want to give those who haven't participated in a Training Session yet the chance to do so. I may peek around the corner later and see if there are still slots free.

....And if I make it to join you, I hope there won't be any cats on roofs interrupting me in the middle of the session ;)
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
breach0r wrote:
GenuineJellyfish wrote:
Duck wrote:

Sounds good, problem is on Barricaded suspects you can't yell for compliance. Unless the game runs on COOP with the hostages and AI in between, with the red team playing as suspects, SWAT can't yell for compliance. And if sus is banged in BS he can't do anything while blinded (including equipping cuffs)

Yeah that makes sense. Was just something I thought as a possibility.
very nice session , waited long time while admin set the server , and some 1 took my place ^^

1.2.3 viva L'algerie .