Insurgency session January?

Creating new event
Options
What is the name of this event you want to create?

When does the event take place?

Is there anything you would mention as organizator? (TS3 required, don't be late, etc.)
Teams
Hey guys, just wanted to ask if anyone here was intersted in having an Insurgency session after the holidays. I figured it be kinda difficult to schedule one now. Unless ya'll want to have a it sooner. :D

Update: Since more people seem to have the 14th available, that will be our day.

Sign up sheet is below. If I remember there are two teams with 8 spots each in co-op for a total of 16. First come first serve. For now I am gonna randomize who goes into what team from the folks that have already sign up, but if you have a preference just post it and I'll change it.

Assault Team:
- Captain
- ThugS
- Fentomized
- Xyzzy
- Its0
- Karpee
- Jolty

Recon team:
- Justicar
- Revolution
- ToxicDoom
- Astarot
- Accuser
- Pooo
January should be dead for me, work wise. Will have loads of free time.
Not that I won't be working, it will just chill and a quite time after December.
So yeah, I'm down to do something with yall :D
Nice
I'm going to buy Insurgency on the Steam Sales! Would be great to play with you guys! Are we playing Co-Op or a multiplayer match?
PC: Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition VN7-791G
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M 2GB VRAM, Intel i7 4720HQ, 12GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 128 GB SSD

Accessories: Logitech G430 Headset, Logitech K290 Keyboard, Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Mouse

Ahhh, Logitech goodness!
@Fentomized
Nice, if we are going to get more interest in this that would be awesome.
I think it will be mainly co-op. Though, if we get enough peeps to participate then we might have a multiplayer match with two teams :P
Cappy can give more info on that. This is mainly what we did last times.
Will most likely take part should it happen
Need to talk about anything, need help of any kind, want to invite me to play together:
ohh i didnt play this Game before !!
How is this game ? and u must only play online in "steam" ?

and what about making some play session in swat 4 for ETS members ??
like old times ;)
R.I.P Soap
R.I.P Ghost
I will probably be able to participate in such session ( Insurgency or SWAT ) ;)
Gonna also take part!
I hate my own nickname...
Ew no, Karpee will only get us killed (again), like always! pls ban karpee he broke up with me and i no like that he mean
PC: Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition VN7-791G
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M 2GB VRAM, Intel i7 4720HQ, 12GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 128 GB SSD

Accessories: Logitech G430 Headset, Logitech K290 Keyboard, Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Mouse

Ahhh, Logitech goodness!
I would like to join in as well if possible depending on date and time tho.
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
I'm up for some Insurgency, but as Jolty said, depends on the date.
I'm thinking maybe first weekend in January maybe?
That would work for me if we start no later than 6pm since I'm doing night shifts all weekend
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower
being the weekend, we could probably accomodate that.