2016 Christmas Podcast

Creating new event
Options
What is the name of this event you want to create?

When does the event take place?

Is there anything you would mention as organizator? (TS3 required, don't be late, etc.)
Teams
I hope you guys are getting an early start on your Christmas shopping, if not then maybe this will be a reminder. :D

Yes folks it's that time of year again. The most wonderful time of the year. And that means it's time for ETS's Annual Christmas Podcast.

Why am I posting this now on Nov. 11th when we still have plenty of time till December? The sooner we start, the more we will be able to put in. This way we can catch some folks who might be going away on vacation this year before they leave.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with how our podcast works, let me give you the rundown.....

Two or three members will volunteer as the hosts, and they will conduct interviews with as many clan members and clan friends as possible. Especially the members, since this is a CLAN podcast. The questions are generally up to the hosts to decide, but the basic ones tend to be about Swat and gaming in general. And sometimes stuff that helps the viewers know you better.

At least one of the hosts will act as a recorder, getting the podcast on video file. And someone (sometimes but not always the same person who records) will be responsible for editing and posting it on Youtube.

Most of the recording tends to occur on weekends simply because thats when we catch most people. However we can meet anytime that is convenient for you. The nice things about this podcast is that it can be adjusted to accomodate everyone. And since we are setting things in motion now, it will hopefully allow us to nail down every member of the clan.

TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone are required for the hosts and interviewees. (For those that don;t have a working mic, We might find a work around)

As previously stated, clan friends are welcome to be interviewed as well, we have had at least several join us in the past.

Before we start setting up recording times however, we need to fill up the primary jobs for this podcast. We need at least two volunteers to act as hosts, one person to record, one person to edit. I'll handle the task of organizing this year, but I do welcome any help, so if you want to help with that too, the sign up sheet is below.

Everyone please be sure to sign up. For those being interviewed, put what days of the week are usually best for you, but hold off on a specific date until we get the important positions filled.

Organizers
Captain
Accuser

Hosts
Thugs
Gas21

Recorder
Thugs

Editer
Jellyfish

Players to be Interviewed
Captain
Silenthunter
Neo
Accuser
Toxic
Yay!
A bit early but, as you said. It is better this way :P
I can be any :D
Thou I would love to host or record, don't mind editing if nobody will take that slot :)
Should be very fun, especially that we have a new chunk of members in ;)
You can put me as interviewed player!
I can't wait it! Finally! This is also my first time in that. I hope i will do well :)
Regards.
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
I'll join Interviewed player. This is my first time join it too. I'm so excited :D
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
I post twice because of bad internet :P
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
I want to be interviewed this time ill let Thugs take his place again :D

Accuser

EDIT: I DARE ANY HOSTS TO ASK ME A BREXIT QUESTION

PLUS: Cap if you want me to help you organize it send me a PM on what to do

Many Thanks
Accuser wrote:
I want to be interviewed this time ill let Thugs take his place again

Cheers mate, appricaiate that :)
Accuser wrote:
EDIT: I DARE ANY HOSTS TO ASK ME A BREXIT QUESTION

Challenge accepted! XD
So far we have one Co-host who will act as the recorder too. We stll need an editer and one or two more hosts.
I've done a bit of editing. I could sign up for that. :)
Thanks Jellyfish :D . We have our editer!

We just need one more host.

Also I know I said we could have two or three hosts, but on the advice of Lessluck, I am limiting it to just two Co-Hosts. So if you want to join Thugs as a host, take it now. Cause it's first come first serve.
Sign me up.
Wasn't there last time,don't want to miss this one :D
Meatspin inevitable
Hell with this... cap sign me up as a co-host, I am not sure if I will make it 100% but if I won't I'll let you know.
Thanks Lessluck.
I am volunteering to help LessLuck and Thugs host since I've been host & co-host the last two years.If they don't feel like my service is needed, sign me up as just to be interviewed.