SWAT 4 PVP Event

What Two Modes do you want to play for the session?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:16 am

Barricaded Suspects
38%
VIP
42%
Rapid Deployment
17%
Smash and Grab
4%

Creating new event
Options
What is the name of this event you want to create?

When does the event take place?

Is there anything you would mention as organizator? (TS3 required, don't be late, etc.)
Teams
Hey guys,

Im back again to host another session, this time it will be a session with great madness and hopefully great team play. Attached to this will be a poll with all the PVP game modes. Those including Barricaded Suspects, VIP, Rapid Deployment, Smash and Grab. We will play two of these Modes, we will also play a considerable amount of rounds of those Modes as well. We will make sure 12 slots will be available for this event. If you wish to join you MUST REPLY TO THIS TOPIC. ANYONE JOINING WITHOUT SIGNING UP WILL BE REMOVED. TeamSpeak will also be required as it is a team sport so please make sure you have TS3 working and a mic functional if you wish to speak, if not then listen quietly while those around you rage :D

If you have any questions please also post a reply and I will respond

Many Thanks

Accuser

When: 5th August

Time: 18:00 GMT + 1

Who can join/arrive: Well its anyone duh hence its public event

Officers:
Accuser
Bad
Captain
Defcon
Carman
PaulBobPage

Suspects:
Karpee
Fentomized
GenuineJellyfish
Goddamn

Reserve:
Gas
Espada
Justicar
Neo
Recon
I want to join but the latest time I can play is 1:00AM GMT+8(=18:00 GMT+1). can the time become earlier?
The chosen one who will be dead in every single round --- |ETS|Neo :lol: :lol: :lol:
The time is suitable enough for me, sign me up.
I hate my own nickname...
Hey Neo,

Usually this sort of time is usually good for PVP events and such because usually everyone is available at that usual time and I can see you on the other hand are many hours ahead I need to see if others will be willing to do 18:00 GMT + 1.

Accuser
Wait... 6th August? What with Insurgency session?
''KEEP CALM AND BREACH'N CLEAR.''
To add on what Splinter said, Accuser you might wanna talk with Justi and see if either one of you can/want to move the time or date of the session. viewtopic.php?f=106&t=1222
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."
I've seen the insurgency session i thought I would compete against it ill see what i can do to talk with Justi about it
Sounds good. 18:00 GMT +1 or 19:00 GMT +1 are both good. Sign me up as suspect please. Want Karpee at my side ^^.
PC: Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition VN7-791G
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M 2GB VRAM, Intel i7 4720HQ, 12GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 128 GB SSD

Accessories: Logitech G430 Headset, Logitech K290 Keyboard, Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Mouse

Ahhh, Logitech goodness!
Okay guys new update IT WILL COMMENCE ON FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST WITH THE TIME BEING 18:00 GMT + 1
I voted barricaded suspects since we haven't played that in a while.I'm not 100% sure I can make it since I could be working, so sign me up as a reserve.
I can make it sign me up in Officers team please?!
Try reading this without coping it :D
Put me down for the Officers team :D .
Always up for PVP
Put me as a reserve please as I would probably come a bit late on Friday.
Put me also as a reserve please. :P
Of course - sign me to officers

Because I don't want to overkill Accuser XD
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...