Rainbow Six Siege Check

Forum rules

In this forum you can find players to play other games than SWAT 4 and ArmA II.
1. Create just one thread per game, duplicates will be deleted!
2. Name of each thread must only contain the official name of the game.

Hi, folks.
I know u may forget about me. But I steel alive and I bring u some news.
As u can already known, Rainbow Six Siege was released at past Tuesday. And many of u though "Wow it is a new tactical game to play with ETS members". After that u went to the steam/uplay and check the price for the game. And you thought that 60$ is too much for such game.
Some days ago I found out that many peoples avoid buying the game and just enjoy it for free.
And I just thought, that many of u want to try the game out. I want to give u such chance.
BUT FIRST, I NEED A PERSONE, WHO HAS BOUGHTED THE GAME.
Just to check who it works.
If someone would be ready to do it with me(yes I have a lic. copy of the game), reply in this topic or send my a p.massage.
Thank you.
P.S The game is glorious.
P.S.S Sorry for bad English :,(
Sadly I don't meet the PC requirements..else I would love to try this game as it seems very promising to me.
Gas21 wrote:
Sadly I don't meet the PC requirements..else I would love to try this game as it seems very promising to me.

Actually, it's ok, the game works fine with old PC's. You Could probably try, if we will check it out, whether it will worksfor free.
TheSnakyEyes wrote:
Actually, it's ok, the game works fine with old PC's. You Could probably try, if we will check it out, whether it will worksfor free.

Well depends on how you define "old PC". According to systemrequirementslab.com you need minimum this hardware to run Siege:

Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3GHz or better, AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0Ghz or better
6GB RAM
Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 10 64 bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, AMD Radeon HD 5770, And DX11 cards with 1GB VRAM
Sound Card: Yes
30 GB Free Disk Space

However recommended standarts are:

Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz or better, AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core @ 2.6Ghz or better
8 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 / R9 280x (2GB VRAM)
47 GB Free Disk Space

Personally I wouldn't go for Siege bcs I don't see why I should spend $$$ and 30 GB worth of HDD space on a game that times you on every round, only runs MP mode and continues the R6 series to move away from its roots as a real tactical shooter but everyone has to decide for himself what suits his/her taste. :shifty:

Greetings
HP
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
GSG9HELLPATROL wrote:
TheSnakyEyes wrote:

Well depends on how you define "old PC". According to systemrequirementslab.com you need minimum this hardware to run Siege:

Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3GHz or better, AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0Ghz or better
6GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, AMD Radeon HD 5770, And DX11 cards with 1GB VRAM
30 GB Free Disk Space

However recommended standarts are:

Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz or better, AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core @ 2.6Ghz or better
8 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 / R9 280x (2GB VRAM)
47 GB Free Disk Space

Personally I wouldn't go for Siege bcs I don't see why I should spend $$$ and 30 GB worth of HDD space on a game that times you on every round, only runs MP mode and continues the R6 series to move away from its roots as a real tactical shooter but everyone has to decide for himself what suits his/her taste. :shifty:

Greetings
HP

Well, m8, do u know about performance mods? It will greatly change the way of to system requirements.
The requirements are pretty high..my pc is 5 years old and it won't run it even on minium are you kidding me? :D Besides that, from what I've seen I really like the game.I'm sure a lot of people will disagree, but I'm confident I'd have tons of fun with it.
Gas21 wrote:
The requirements are pretty high..my pc is 5 years old and it won't run it even on minium are you kidding me? :D

Well if you consider a new machine... the cheapest machine I found that should be able to run Siege was priced at 1200,- (and prices ranged up to well over 2400,.- :!:) Mb you should check your hardware and consider refurbishing your machine :think:
Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter
If I consider a new machine, I know exactly what to buy, but thanks for the tips anyway :D
This game is awesome. I say it because i was signed up for the beta testers and i really loved it how the game was with all those guns , tactics , game mechanics and all that. I also agree on running this game on good pcs since there are plenty of stuff which they can decrease your FPS. Having an old machine too will do the work definetly but many settings must be decreased so you can avoid the 90 % of the lag due to the graphics.