Just Cause 2

Forum rules

In this forum you can find players to play other games than SWAT 4 and ArmA II.
1. Create just one thread per game, duplicates will be deleted!
2. Name of each thread must only contain the official name of the game.

Just Cause 2, relatively old game, yet it provides a lot of fun. It is not a game that's focused on reality or tactic, it's a game you play with friends who are full of great sense of humor and then you will end up crying for the half of the game.
I and Its0 have this game and we were playing yesterday. It's been really fun, we played over 2 hours, lol. We would really like to see someone joining us! :-)

Hunter

Code high, commit sober.
Yeah playing this game which is an action sandbox game yesterday was very fun ... I had moments that I could't stop laughing and I recommend that you try it out
I have also played this one in my ps3 system . A group of people decided to create a multiplayer session and some servers for this game . These are up right now and we can organise a multiplayer session for this game ;) . Steam also has it in the store but i don't know it's prize .
It's been in sale a few days ago. I have bought that for around 2 euro. You can buy the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/8190/?l=english

Code high, commit sober.
I have it as well. I'm mostly available on Fridays and weekend so hit me up on steam whenever you feel like playing. :)
"You might think you know everything there is to know about me.. But really, you're not even close."

"I don't care if this is the end...So...I'll use everything."