READY OR NOT

Forum rules

In this forum you can discuss other games than SWAT 4 and ArmA II.
1. Create just one thread per game, duplicates will be deleted!
2. Name of each thread must only contain the official name of the game.

It's here guys! Finally some gameplay! I'm so excited! :dance: :dance: :dance: :mrgreen:

''KEEP CALM AND BREACH'N CLEAR.''
I'v already pre-order the game cuz I'm also exciting too ! :lol:

But we have to wait to 2020 until the full game release. :snooty:
ImageImage
It looks very promising. Would be really cool to get the old ETS team back in action.

Code high, commit sober.
wow this would be great
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Marksman wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:46 am

You really preordered this game? :o :icon-lol: :icon-lol: :icon-lol: You've just spend 120 bucks for alpha access, beta access, mousepad, DLC discount and some skins??? :doh:
I was thinking about pre-order too. but 120$ it's way too much for title like this. We don't even know this studio so good and price it's like for AAA title. It's just 20 people who making it. Anyway with that price we should at least get DLC for free not just discount for it. :roll: :whistle:
''KEEP CALM AND BREACH'N CLEAR.''
Hunter wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:45 am
It looks very promising. Would be really cool to get the old ETS team back in action.
I'll be there that day ;)
Splinter wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:18 pm
Marksman wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:46 am

You really preordered this game? :o :icon-lol: :icon-lol: :icon-lol: You've just spend 120 bucks for alpha access, beta access, mousepad, DLC discount and some skins??? :doh:
I was thinking about pre-order too. but 120$ it's way too much for title like this. We don't even know this studio so good and price it's like for AAA title. It's just 20 people who making it. Anyway with that price we should at least get DLC for free not just discount for it. :roll: :whistle:
No, I've pre-order the standard verison only.
Yesterday, I can't believe they really make the swat game although I was thinking this game maybe suspended development on last mouth. I think they put a lot of energy in this game. ;)
ImageImage
Finally! I can't wait too! :dance:
After this trailer we can see how much the creators are modelling the game after SWAT 4. A big plus for them.

But 120 bucks for preorder is sadly too much for poor marine student :whistle: I will wait for normal release.
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...
I'm genuinely interested. Looking forward to this tactical COOP action with the ETS team.
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸
I would be very happy to see us all again come back together to play Ready or not one day :)
I was thinking it will never release or it's going to flop, but to be fair, it looks very promising.
In a way, it's like swat 4 on a new engine, with more features and upgraded graphics.
I'm curious to see if it will bring back life into our clan. (fingers crossed thou)
:dance:
I really hope that this game will one day appear.
If this happens, I will come back as well. ;)
I look forward to working with you all to master these new tactical experiences.
And hopefully the Elite Tactical Squad shines in its old, new splendor!
Because i cant forget you guys completely and this wonderfull rounds we had in the past, this clan is like family.
Keep your fingers crossed and do not lose hope! :pray:

Greetz Night
After all this material they already presented... now release in Q4 2020 announced? Thats a really massive delay, something is not kosher there.
Either the material we saw (indicating a playable development-state) is completely fake, or the game is supposed to be turned in another (casualized?) direction... Void keeps their cards closed. :angry-cussingwhite:
Was there even an official explanation/excuse for the 2-year-delay decision!?
"Um...Just one more thing..."
Columbo wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:31 pm
After all this material they already presented... now release in Q4 2020 announced? Thats a really massive delay, something is not kosher there.
Either the material we saw (indicating a playable development-state) is completely fake, or the game is supposed to be turned in another (casualized?) direction... Void keeps their cards closed. :angry-cussingwhite:
Was there even an official explanation/excuse for the 2-year-delay decision!?
Void is not a big studio, there are reasons why they want to delay the game. My bet is that the game is far off from 100% completed yet, most animations are not done, bug tests are not done. Most bugs will appear when they will release the beta version of the game and to not fuck everyone up with the release date, they announced Q4 of 2020 cuz they are not sure how much time will they spend to fix all of the appeared bugs.
I agree with LessLuck.

Personally, I prefer to get preordered game far delayed and get what I paid for, than get for example No man's Sky I'm happy that creators are straight with customers and they don't make vain promises.
Trust me - you don't want me as a leader...