Ready or not ?

Forum rules

In this forum you can discuss other games than SWAT 4 and ArmA II.
1. Create just one thread per game, duplicates will be deleted!
2. Name of each thread must only contain the official name of the game.

Columbo wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 7:18 pm
TaskForce wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 am
hmmm but looks like we must change our system to run this game :snooty: :pray:
Well, there are no...

...how well the game has been optimized.
I think TaskForce was referring to our tactics that we have for SWAT4. In that case, yeah, we will have to see how the mechanics work and what is the most effective and consistant way of clearing the maps.

But yeah, like you said - we won't be needing some Ultra, ARMA 3, beast mode system to run it.
GenuineJellyfish wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 12:34 am
Columbo wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 7:18 pm
TaskForce wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 am
hmmm but looks like we must change our system to run this game :snooty: :pray:
Well, there are no...

...how well the game has been optimized.
I think TaskForce was referring to our tactics that we have for SWAT4. In that case, yeah, we will have to see how the mechanics work and what is the most effective and consistant way of clearing the maps.

But yeah, like you said - we won't be needing some Ultra, ARMA 3, beast mode system to run it. :D
@Columbo

Thank u mate

@Jellyfish

wow :D :D
There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed.
We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
A new devblog is out with another promo trailer. Link: http://voidinteractive.net/developer-bl ... pproaches/

This blog has a lot of info about technical aspects, especially about the physics and graphics engine as well as the user-interface resp. HUD (which is annouced to be minimalistic). Still no system requirements tho.
It was also revealed that some sort of skin customisation is planned.

For the next news blog they promised to show off actual gameplay material... looking forward to it.
"Um...Just one more thing..."
I don't think system requirements would be drastically different from other UE4 based games.
So it's safe to asume that:

Windows 7 64-bit or higher
Intel Core i5-3470 3.2 GHz or AMD FX-6300 3.5 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher (DX11 compatible)
8 GB RAM

Is something we can expect, if not more. It really depends on amount of effects, shaders, code optimization and a lot of more things.

I am ready. My rig is not though :D
🅺🆄🆂🅷🅸🅹🅸